CHAPTER 72

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin hurried out and saw a hen with bleeding neck flying around in the yard, blood splattering everywhere.

The four of them, Liao Weicheng, were chasing after them, and Liao Weixuan was shouting as they chased.

The hen was probably scared and in pain. It was jumping around and squawking in fear, making it harder for them to catch it.

Liao Jilin frowned at the scene in front of him, and handed Liao Weishu to Qu Zhitao: "Taotao, carry Shushu in."

"Okay, be careful, don't get pecked."

Qu Zhitao covered Liao Weishu's eyes with her hands and carried her into the house. She also grabbed her hand and pulled it down to continue watching. She had never seen such a lively scene.

"Dad is catching a chicken to avenge you. Let's go inside and wait for him."

Within a minute of the two sitting down, the chaotic sounds could no longer be heard outside. Qu Zhitao shouted to the door: "Jilin, you pack the chicken and cut it up. I'll take Shushu to wash up, and we'll make soup when I come out."

"Go." Liao Jilin's calm voice came from outside.

After coming out of the shower, Liao Weicheng and the others were still sitting on the sofa. Liao Jilin said to her, "The chickens are ready."

"Okay, you can wipe Shu Shu's hair." Qu Zhitao looked at Liao Weicheng and the other four, probably they had tidied up a bit and were not as embarrassed as they were outside just now.

She smiled and asked them: "What happened just now? The four of you killed a chicken and let it escape."

Liao Weixuan wiped his face and said, "That chicken was so disobedient. I just cut the knife and before I even exerted any force, it started flopping and jumping. Brother Cheng ran away without being able to hold him."

Liao Weicheng glared at Liao Weixuan: "If you hadn't insisted on untiing the chicken's legs and killing it, could it have escaped?"

Liao Weixuan nodded and said: "I didn't expect that it couldn't be killed with one knife. It must be too deadly."

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Qu Zhitao said quickly: "Okay, okay, it's over. Just pay attention next time when killing chickens."

Liao Weibin tugged at his clothes and said to Qu Zhitao pitifully, "Auntie, there is blood on my clothes."

"Auntie, my wife also has one."

Not to mention Liao Weicheng and Liao Weixuan, they were splashed with more chicken blood.

When killing the chicken, Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin were very close. The two of them had never seen a chicken being killed, and it was the first time they could watch it with their own eyes, so they were curious and wanted to take a closer look.

As a result, the chickens were slaughtered without being seen, and chicken feathers and blood were splashed all over the body, making the whole body miserable.

Qu Zhitao was amused but didn't dare to laugh. She touched his head and said, "It's okay. Go to the bathroom to pack some clothes and wash them together tomorrow."

"Aunt, have I caused trouble for you?" Liao Weixuan felt a little sorry. Their clothes were washed by Qu Zhitao, and the training clothes were very dirty. There were blood-spattered clothes today, and it would be harder to wash them tomorrow. He I feel very guilty for causing so much trouble to Qu Zhitao.

Qu Zhitao waved her hands and said nonchalantly: "It's okay, I'm just using the washing machine. What's the trouble? Go change clothes quickly."

She turned and went to the kitchen, packed up the chopped chicken, stewed it on the stove, and opened the window to avoid poisoning caused by too much carbon monoxide in the kitchen.