CHAPTER 14

Qu Zhitao said something, and the three women looked over at the same time. Qu Zhitao blinked, "Why are you all looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?"

Liang Ning shook her head: "No, this is the first time I heard such remarks."

Yang Ju nodded: "Before I got married, my mother told me that it is natural for women to serve men."

Sister Shi went up and said "poof": "What's the right thing to do? If I didn't feel sorry for my Lao Shi's hard training, I wouldn't serve him."

Yang Ju said nothing and lowered her head to choose the dishes.

Liang Ning looked at Yang Ju, her face thoughtful.

After a while, she looked at Qu Zhitao: "How do you train a man? Have you trained him before?"

Qu Zhitao shook his head, still unable to resist the temptation to show off, and raised his eyebrows and said, "No, he did it on his own initiative."

As expected, these words made Sister Shi and Liang Ning roll their eyes.

Qu Zhitao couldn't help but smile: "Actually, training is very simple. Men like to pity the weak, especially pitiful girls. If you are tired and don't want to work, just show weakness to your husbands. They will I feel sorry for you, so I took the initiative to do the work. Slowly and over time, I developed the habit of men doing housework. However, men in the army work hard. Whether you want to do this or not depends on you."

When Qu Zhitao said this, Yang Ju finally raised her head to listen. After listening, she bit her lower lip, frowned, and the bitter look on her face became heavier.

Qu Zhitao noticed something was wrong with Yang Ju. She didn't understand the situation, so she signaled Sister Shi with her eyes.

Sister Shi pulled her and shook her head slightly, telling her not to ask any more questions.

Not long after, Liao Jilin's leaders and comrades-in-arms came over. Qu Zhitao and Sister Shi became completely busy and had no time to gossip.

There were a total of four tables in the room. If there were not enough tables and chairs, we had to borrow them from the logistics department, as well as the bowls and chopsticks.

There are eight dishes on the table, all of which are large dishes, all served in basins.

Potato stewed chicken, braised pork, braised pork ribs, pickled fish, braised pork with pickled vegetables, fried pork with green pepper, cold beef, and braised mutton.

Seeing these dishes, Liao Jilin's leader, Mr. Kong, was stunned for a moment, then smiled and patted Liao Jilin on the shoulder: "Thank you for your trouble, this table of dishes is quite realistic."

Liao Jilin smiled: "It's Zhitao's menu."

Liao Jilin's comrades gave him thumbs up and praised him for marrying a good wife.

When the last dish was served, Qu Zhitao put the wine and a basket of steamed buns aside and said to everyone: "Everyone, eat and drink well. If you don't want to eat steamed buns, there will be dumplings later."

"Sister-in-law, don't bother, it's good enough."

"Yes! I haven't seen so much meat in a long time. Sister-in-law, you are so willing!"

"This meal is really satisfying."

"Sister-in-law, your cooking skills are so good. After eating what you cook, I won't want to eat anything cooked in the cafeteria in the future."