CHAPTER 107

The next day, Liao Weishu and Ruirui went to school together.

On the way, she drank milk, looked at Ruirui who was holding her hand, and asked expectantly: "Brother Ruirui, do you see any changes in me?"

Ruirui looked down at her, looking very carefully.

Liao Weishu blinked at him, tilted her head and looked at Ruirui with her lips curled up.

Ruirui looked at her for a while and said hesitantly: "Did you wear a new skirt today?"

Liao Weishu also wears skirts in winter, with a particularly thick base layer made of cotton and velvet underneath.

On her feet are a pair of beautiful little leather boots. Although she is a little rounder, she is the best-dressed child in the nursery.

Liao Weishu pouted her lips and said somewhat unhappily: "Brother Ruirui, take a look again."

"Um...you got new braids today?"

"No!" Liao Weishu frowned and stamped her feet and said, "Can you take a closer look?"

"Did you draw a new pattern on your forehead?"

Liao Weishu's face fell completely and she asked angrily: "Brother Ruirui, can't you see that I've lost weight?"

Ruirui took another closer look. He shook his head honestly, touched her head and said, "Shu Shu looks very good now. There is no need to lose weight."

It used to be hard when I became thinner, but now it looks so cute and plump. My hands are also round and fleshy, and they feel very comfortable to touch.

Liao Weishu was still very unhappy: "But I want to lose weight!"

Ruirui was a little confused: "Why? There's nothing wrong with you now. Did the children in the nursery say something about you?"

Liao Weishu pursed her lips and nodded, "They said it secretly, I heard it."

It was said by her friends who played well with her, so she wanted to lose weight, just like they said, she would become more beautiful.

Ruirui frowned, touched her head, and said to her: "Don't listen to them, you are the most beautiful right now."

But Liao Weishu did not become happy because of his words.

When she came to the nursery, Liao Weishu asked Xiaoyue with her little face in her hands: "Xiaoyue, Xiaoyue, I practiced dancing for an hour yesterday. Do you think I have lost weight?"

Xiaoyue looked at her carefully for a while, then nodded awkwardly: "A little bit."

She also made some gestures with her little finger.

Liao Weishu lay down on the table in frustration, but soon she sat up again and said very excitedly: "I will continue to practice dancing, and I will definitely lose weight in a year."

Xiaoyue patted her shoulder hesitantly and said to her: "Shushu, Xinxin likes to speak ill of others behind their backs. Don't pay attention to her. I think you look very good now."

Liao Weishu didn't say anything. If she wanted to lose weight, she would definitely lose weight, just like she used to like herself to be chubby.

Qu Zhitao didn't know the reason why Liao Weishu insisted on learning dance. If she knew, she would patiently enlighten her so that she wouldn't care about it.

Time always flies by very quickly. During the days when I send Liao Weishu to dance lessons and bring her back every week, it is almost the Spring Festival.