CHAPTER 104

The next afternoon, Qu Zhitao sent Liao Weishu off to the nursery and followed Liao Jilin to the camp. He took her directly to the training ground where soldiers learned to drive.

Qu Zhitao attracted the attention and salutes of many soldiers along the way. When they met soldiers walking in goose-step, they would salute Liao Jilin and look at her.

However, Qu Zhitao knew that this was inevitable, and after a while they would probably lose interest. And it's not like I've never seen it before.

Qu Zhitao had received attention gifts from soldiers countless times before, and she was used to it.

Not only did she not feel uncomfortable, on the contrary, she watched their training with interest and found it quite interesting. Some people will ask what Liao Jilin is after seeing some training items they don't understand.

Not long after arriving at the training ground for driving training, Qu Zhitao watched the soldiers driving military vehicles, well-trained in making various shapes with their cars, turning and parking handsomely.

Her eyes widened.

She had always known that soldiers in the army were good at driving, but today she saw how good they were. I'm afraid this is not driving, but doing stunts.

After finishing a round of training, Liao Jilin asked knowingly, "How was it? Do you still want to take the army driver's license test? If you want to take the test, I will teach you personally."

Qu Zhitao turned to look at him blankly, and asked with surprise and admiration: "Do you have a driver's license from the army? Can you do all the things they do?"

Liao Jilin nodded, with a calm look on his face. He did not think that having a military driver's license was such a powerful thing.

Qu Zhi was enlightened. It seemed that she had overestimated herself.

But her husband was having sex, and she became excited again.

Qu Zhitao grabbed Liao Jilin's arm and said with bright eyes: "Go and drive it, I want to see you drive it."

Liao Jilin looked down at her, put his tongue on his chin, and nodded: "Okay."

Qu Zhitao let go of him and watched as he walked to a car with long legs and knocked on the window.

Soon, the soldiers inside came down and Liao Jilin sat on them.

He opened the window, glanced at Qu Zhitao again, and smiled at her. His smile was confident and domineering, with a high-spiritedness that he didn't usually have.

This was different from his usual appearance, and he seemed to be going crazy. Qu Zhitao was ready to take a closer look, but the car window was already closed.

Immediately, the car started.

Qu Zhitao saw a visual feast about the racing level. The car driven by Liao Jilin was more domineering than the ones driven by the soldiers just now, and the car's momentum was completely released.

The tail swing, turns, and S-shaped trajectory were so handsome that Qu Zhitao's face turned red. If she hadn't covered her mouth tightly, she might have been unable to control her cheers.

She endured it strongly, but her face was already flushed with excitement, the hormones in her body were rising, and her heart was beating violently.

The car swerved and parked perfectly into the small parking space. The door opened and a long leg came down first. Then, Liao Jilin came out. He raised his hand to smooth his hair casually and looked at Qu Zhitao.