o n e

[Season 4]

"We are gonna go in there and dominate our first day." I say to my brother as we sat in my car. "You're gonna get on the lacrosse team, and I'm gonna excell in my classes. We can do this." 

"Blaire." Liam looks at me. "We've been sitting in your car for twenty minutes." 

"We're technically late." He looks at me.

I looked at the radio time, "Shit." 

"Shh, no cursing." 

I chuckled as I push his face. We got out of the car and walked up to the front. We got everything situated. 

"I'll walk you to class." The principal said to me. I nodded and turned to Liam. 

"Be good, please." 

"Chill Blaire." 

I hugged him tight. 

"I'll see you after school at lacrosse practice." I said. 

He nodded. 

I followed the principal out of the office and down the hall. He led me into the room. He talked with the teacher. 

"Okay guys, this is Blaire. Please be welcoming to her." She said. 

I smiled. 

"Take a seat where ever you'd like." 

I nod and walk to the back, sitting behind a girl with strawberry blonde hair. Everyone focused on the teacher as she speaks. I let out a sigh of relief.

----------

Lunch is the one thing I didn't think about. I waited outside the cafeteria and called Liam. He picked up right away. 

"Hey Blaire, what's up?"

"Do you have A lunch?" I ask.

"Yeah." 

"Wanna go get McDonalds?" I asked. 

"For sure, meet you outside." 

"Okay." 

I  hung up and started walking towards the outside doors. I reach outside and make a b-line straight to my car. Once there I find Liam leaning against it. 

"Hey." I smiled as I unlocked it. 

"I'm starving and so ready not ready to tackle the cafeteria." He admits climbing in. 

"Me too." I say, shutting the car door. I backed out after putting my seatbelt on and drove out of the parking lot. I head to McDonalds. We order through the drive through and head back to school as we ate. 

"So make any friends?" Liam asked, a face full of burger. 

I shrug, "Haven't really talked to anyone." 

"Same." 

"Lacrosse practice will get you noticed." I said. 

"True." He said, spitting food. 

"Gross." I laughed. 

He swallowed what was in his mouth and took a sip of his Dr. Pepper. 

"Do you think I could make captain?" He asked. 

I shrug, "If you really want it." 

"I want it so bad." He said, bulging his eyes. 

I pulled into the parking lot. We gathered our trash and got out as the bell rang.