t w e n t y - e i g h t

I sat in the library, reading a book for my English class. Until I heard Malia's howl. I looked over at Lydia and Scott We all got up and ran out. We followed her into her closet.

"I think she's calming down." Scott said and Malia snarled at her.

"Yeah, totally." I said and backed up.

"Maybe, you should growl back." Sheriff said.

Malia kept growling.

"Scott, you're the alpha, do something." I said.

"She's not the problem, we are." Lydia said. "This is her territory. We need to get out of here."

Malia growled again. We walked around the corner.

"Malia came here to get through the full moons. Then we started using the lake house."

"I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house?" Lydia's mom said.

"Same thing." I said and heard Malia's growl. "Well I gotta go."

I walked out and back to the library. I grabbed my stuff and went to my car. I drove to McDonalds and got chicken nuggets. I drove back to the school and went back into the Library.

I saw Hayden talking to a girl. I walked over as this girl pushed Hayden out of the way.

"What happened?"

"Her sister." She said. "Her sister was taken."

"Ghost riders?"

She nodded.

"Did she see them?"

She nodded again.

"We need to find Scott." I said and ran out of the library. I saw Malia, Liam and Scott by some lockers.

I ran over, my drink in hand.

"Talk to Stilinski?" I asked.

"Yeah, said no. But we're going."

I nodded.

"Let's go." Malia said.

"Uh Blaire?" My brother asked.

I handed him my drink, "Yes you can have it. Please be safe."

I ran out after Scott and Malia. We met up with Lydia and she drove to the old peoples home.

"I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home." Scott said.

"It's not breaking in if we use the front door." I said.

"After the orderlies at eichen house. I'm sure we can handle some nurses." Malia said and walked in. She went up to the guy at the front desk. She hit his head the counter and he fell back.

"We that's our cue." I said and walked in. We walked to the back and found Stilinski's dad.

"Yes?" He asked. "Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine." Malia stated.

"Oh." He said.

My phone started ringing, "I'll be back."

I walked out and grabbed my phone out. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"So your brother throws a sick party and you don't show up?" I heard Brett's voice.

"Liam is throwing a party?" I yelled. "At our house?"

"No, at Scott's."

I rubbed my forehead, "Oh my god. No, no, no."

"Is something wrong."

"The ghost riders are gonna be there." I said. "They're going for Gwen."

"Why the hell is he throwing a party?"

"I have no idea." I said. "Please Brett, get out of there."

"And leave everyone."

"Brett, please."

"Fine." He said and I heard commotion. Then I heard it become quiet. "I'm leaving. Where are you?"

"I'm at a nursing home, talking to Stilinski's dad."

"Should I come pick you up?"

I heard yelling in the room with Lydia and them. I walked over and saw Stilinski's dad freaking out.

"Uh, yeah. Please."

"On my way." He chuckled.

We hung up and I walked into the room. I went over to Lydia.

"I'm leaving." I said. "Brett is picking me up."

I walked outside and waited. I saw Brett pull up. I got in his car.

"Hey." I smiled as he drove off.

"Where to?"

"Back to the party." I replied. "And hurry."

He stepped on the gas. He was going way too fast.

"Okay, Brett we don't wanna get pulled over." I said.

He slowed down a bit. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm not letting you get hurt tonight." He said.

I smiled at him. He pulled up to the house as people scattered from the house.

"They're here." I said.

I jumped out of the car and ran in. I saw a ghost rider as everyone stood on the other side. Liam and Corey tried fighting him off, but just got thrown around.

"Stay back." I told Mason, Gwen and Hayden. I flashed my eyes as pushed the Ghost rider back with force. He didn't fall back but pushed me.

"Ow." I said and rubbed the back of my head.

I saw as the ghost rider broke the mountain ash and got Gwen's leg. I pushed my hand forward. The force snapped the whip. I got up as Parrish came in with Brett. Parrish got closer and closer.

"Everyone down! Now!"

We all ducked as he shot the ghost rider. The ghost rider walked up to him. He looked Parrish in the eyes and then disappeared.

"Oh my god." I said.

Brett hugged me.

"Your head is bleeding." He said.

I touched the back of my head and looked.

I smiled at Brett, "I guess I am."

------------

Brett drove me to the school so I could get my car. Then he, Liam and I went over to my house.

"You need to go wash your hair." Brett said. "You're head is still bleeding."

I nodded. I ran up to my room. I took a shower and walked out after getting dressed. I saw Liam and Brett sitting in Liam's room. On the Xbox.

"Hey." I said and sat down on the floor next to them.

"Everyone at that party saw the ghost rider." Liam said.

I looked at him, "You're joking."

"I'm not." He shook his head.

"Liam! They're all gonna be taken! Did you tell Scott?"

"Yes I told him. He wasn't happy, but I told him."

I shook my head, "I really hate you sometimes."

"I know." He said and looked down. "Because I'm a fuck up."

"Liam." Brett said. "As much as I used to think that too. You're not a fuck up. You were trying to keep Gwen safe."

"By putting everyone else in danger." Liam said.

"You're not a fuck up." Brett said.

I smiled at the two and laid my head on Brett's lap.

"Let's just not think of that right now."