t w e n t y - t w o

Stiles stood, explaining the plan to the group. I stood, leaning against the table. I selected my hearing to parts of the plan.

"Some things could go wrong." Stiles said. 

"Every single part of that plan could go wrong." I said. "How are you even planning on getting in to Eichen house?"

"That is why you're not coming." Stiles said. 

"Of course not." I said and sat down.

"If we don't do this, we lose Lydia." Scott said.

"I'm going home." I said and stood up. I grabbed my purse. I kissed Liam's temple and walked out of the house. 

When I got to my car, I glanced back at the house. Then headed to the Library at the school. When I got there I saw Theo. I walked up to him. 

"What are you doing?" He asked me. 

"You're planning on sneaking into Eichen house tonight." I said. 

"Where'd you hear that from." 

"Didn't have to hear it Theo. I just know things."

"Why would you care?"

"Because, I also know you're looking for the hellhound. You're not gonna be able to find the hellhound, by taking Lydia."

"Just go home." Theo said. 

I shook my head, "I'm not going anywhere." 

"Where's your brother?"

"With Scott."

He smiled at me. 

"Why aren't you with him?" 

"Because he's not in danger right now."

"But you are."

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I could rip your throat out." 

"Do it." I smiled. "I'll just come back."

"I keep forgetting. You're an angel." 

"I am." I smiled. "And no matter what you do to me. I'll be back."

He tried to punch me but I caught his fist and started crushing his hand. He dropped to his knees. 

"So much for being stronger then me." I said and kneed his chest. 

I walked out, leaving him crouched over. 

I got in my car and drove to my house. 

---------

Later that night everyone was at Eichen house. I followed them there, knowing something bad was gonna happen. I walked in and saw the guy at the front rubbing his forehead. 

I looked around. 

"Visiting hours are over."

"I know." I said.

"Then why are you here?"

"That's not something you need to know." I said and walked past him. I ran down hallways and found Stiles, Liam and Scott. 

"Move." I said as they were trying to break down the gate. 

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked. 

"Helping." I said. "Now move."

They got out of the way. I flashed my golden eyes and pushed a force towards the gate. Breaking it down. 

"Go." I said. 

Stiles ran down the hallway. I turned to Scott and Liam. 

"What now?" 

"We need to get through the mountain ash." Scott said. 

I put my hand up to the thing, my hand went right through. 

"Go." Scott said. I started running but heard security guards. 

"Guys." I said and pointed behind them. 

They started fighting as I ran back over, helping them fight. I threw one of them back with the force, but got buzzed by another. I fell to the ground as did Liam and Scott. 

We all let out screams. Then Scott roared, his alpha eyes showed. Then he gained strength, pushing everyone off. Liam did the same. I flipped my body over and pushed the security guard off. I stood quickly. 

He tried to come back at me but I grabbed a fist full of his hair and hit his head against the wall. He fell to the ground. I turned to Scott and Liam. 

"Come on." Scott said. "We're getting Lydia out."