t w e n t y - f i v e

I shot up straight. I looked around the room. I was in a hospital room. I walked out of the room. When I got to the hallway there was no one around. I ran to the elevator and got in it.

The door opened when I got to the lobby but I stepped out and was at the high school.

"Wake up Blaire." I heard. I looked up and saw Liam.

"How?" I asked. "How do I wake up?"

"You got attacked by the beast. You're dead." Scott voiced echoed.

"But I'm not dead." I said.

"You should be." He said.

"I'm not though." I said and ran for the the school doors. I pushed them open and was at the sinema. I saw Brett and followed him. I was in a room with that scorpion thing.

"Well Shit." I said.

It came at me and everything faded to black.

-----------

I shook awake.

"Oh my god." I sat up a bit. Hitting my head. "Ow."

I laid back.

"Not this shit again."

I turned over and pushed the door to the cabinet open. I crawled out and stood in the morgue. I looked around and found my clothes. I slid them on and walked out. I got to the elevator and went to the lobby. I saw Melissa.

"Thank you for putting me back in that thing." I said sarcastically.

"I had too." She said. "Not everyone knows about the supernatural."

"Thank you for the clothes at least. My car outside?"

She nodded and tossed me the keys.

"Thanks."

I ran out to my car and went to the school. I ran in, pushing kids out of my way. I saw Hayden and Corey.

"Where is everyone?"

"Nice to see you came back, again." Hayden said.

"Yeah, yeah. Where is everyone!?"

"They went to find Mason." Corey said. "Lydia and Stiles are at the police station."

"I have to go." I said.

----------

I sat in my car, hitting my fingers against the steering wheel. I called Scott through my bluetooth in my car. He didn't answer so I tried Liam. Again no answer so I called Theo. Another no answer.

"Oh come on." I said.

I drove to the sheriff station and saw Lydia and Stiles.

"Okay, I've called everyone and no one answered." I said as I walked in, sliding my phone into my pocket.

"Oh my god." Lydia hugged me. "You're okay."

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm fine."

"It took you longer this time." She said.

"Yeah, there was a bit of delay." I said. "Now back to Mason."

"He ate his twin." Stiles said.

I looked at him, "That's how he has two set of DNA?"

Lydia nodded.

"To the animal clinic." Stiles said.

I nodded. We walked out to our cars. I followed him to the animal clinic. Stiles walked in and started talking to Deaton about the twin thing. I followed, my phone blowing up in my back pocket.