t h r e e

I had to go to school early the next morning, because I had missed a test the day before. Liam wouldn't get up early enough so he was forced to ride the bus. People started showing up at school after I finished the test. I walked out and over to my locker. 

"Blaire." I heard my name. I turned to look over my shoulder and saw a girl. 

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile. 

"Oh cut the crap, your brother hit my boyfriend. In the face." She said.

"You're dating Stiles?" I asked, raising my eyebrow

"Yes, I am." She said. Giving me a slight growl. 

"That's cute." I nodded. "Sticking up for your boyfriend." 

I shut my locker and saw my brother walking in the doors. 

"Gotta go though." I said ran over to him. I looped my arm with his. "How was the bus?" 

"I didn't ride it." 

"Then who gave you a ride?"

"I ran." 

"Ran?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I just started running and couldn't stop." 

I stop and turned to face him, "Do you think this has to do with what Scott was trying to say?" 

He shrugged and took a breath.

"Heard my name." Scott said, walking up. 

"Liam! Hey!" I heard Stiles' voice. 

Liam tried to make a run for it. 

"You need to stop." Scott said. 

"No, you need to back the hell up." 

"Liam." I scolded. 

"Liam, we're brothers now." 

My brother looked taken aback, "What?" 

"Oh my god," Stiles mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked. "We just met you and you bit me."

"After breaking his ankle. I might add." I said. 

They all glared at me so I shut up.

"The bite is a gift." Scott said like he was not only trying to convince Liam, but himself. 

"Scott stop, please stop." Stiles said. He pointed at Liam. "We are trying to help you, you little runt." 

"By kidnapping me?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah seriously, how is that supposed to help?" I crossed my arms. 

Stiles gave me a glare so I fell quiet again.

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you." 

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something is happening to you. Something big."

"Nothing is happening to me." He said, then ripped the bandage off his arm. "Nothing."

He looked at me, "Let's go Blaire." 

He grabbed my arm and we walked away. I looked over my shoulder at Scott and Stiles.

--------------

Later in the hallway, I was walking down the hall. I saw my brother and a friend. My  brother was staring at someone. I followed his gaze and saw one of Scotts friends as she fell. Liam ran over and they conversed back and forth.