t w e n t y - o n e

At school the next day police officers walked through the school, secured with big guns. 

"Okay, this is crazy." I said, walking up to Scott. 

"Maybe, but it's necessary."

He walked over to Stiles and I walked to my locker. I grabbed out my binders and started walking to my next class. 

----------

After school Liam wanted my help with something. Had to do with tunnels and such. I wasn't paying much attention when I agreed.

"Okay." I said. "When you said tunnel, I thought you meant clean ones." 

"When are tunnels ever clean?" He asked. 

His phone went off as he grabbed it out. He read a text then put his phone away. 

"Let's go." 

I nodded, following after him. 

"Do you hear something?" He asked me.

"Only water droplets."

We continued walking and saw Scott around the corner. 

"You lost?" He asked. 

"Completely." Liam said. 

"Why'd you bring your sister?"

"Because she's my sister." He said. "And I believe she'd protect me."

I nodded and looked at Scott.

"How did you know we were down here anyway?" 

"I followed you."

"Why are you following us?"

"Why are you down here?"

"I'm just trying to figure out if this is where they took us. Me and Hayden. Malia said she was down here too. That the scent was the same. She said you were right."

"Uh, there's a turn you keep passing. It's easy to miss."

"How many times did you watch us pass?" I asked him. 

"Five." He replied. "Come on lets see if we can find it together."

"I think I'm gonna leave." I said. 

"Do you know the way out?" Scott asked. 

"Does it matter? You don't want me here." I crossed my arms. "I'm useless."

"Let's go." Scott said. 

"Please Blaire." Liam begged. 

"Fine."

We continued walking. Then every started vibrating. 

"Do you feel that?" Scott asked Liam. 

"Like something's vibrating."

"I can't tell where it's coming from." 

Liam leaned down, placing his hand near the ground.

"Its coming from everywhere." I said. "You can tell by just the feeling of the currents."

"I was just trying to do something right." Liam said to Scott.

"You do a lot right." Scott replied. 

"Yeah, but I did one thing really wrong."

"Hayden's alive. Everything before that doesn't matter."

"It should." Liam said. "I feel like I have to do more than say sorry."

"Actually, you still haven't done that."

"Back at my old school...." Liam started. Scott gave me a look. "At Devenford, I got into a fight with this kid. I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that sooner or later, we're gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something. Like maybe, somehow save your life."

Scott kneeled down.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance."

Liam scoffed, "Well not down here. We've been walking around for hours. All we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall."

I looked over at it. 

"You think it's important." 

Scott touched it, then turned it. I held onto Liam's arm. There was a sound like power shut off. There was a door to the side. We all walked over, only for a gun to be pointed at us. Then it lowered. 

"Argent." I let out a sigh of relief.

"You didn't." Scott shook his head. 

"I had to."

We looked over and saw an old man.

"Hello Scott." He said.

Scott flashed his alpha eyes at him.

"Scott." I said and grabbed his arm. 

"I haven't seen that color on you." The man said. "It suits you."

He blinked his eyes away. 

"So, who's the old guy?" Liam asked. 

I let out a stiffle of a laugh, trying to contain it. Just the way he asked was funny. The old man chuckled. 

"Uh, at the moment, uh, they would call me a necessary evil. But you can call me Gerard."

"What were you thinking?" Scott asked. 

"That we need him." Argent said back.

"He's right." Gerard stated. "If you want to catch a werewolf like the beast of Gevaudan you're going to need more than one Argent."

Argent stepped closer, "He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written and passed down."

"You sure about this?" Scott asked him.

"Take a look." 

We all followed him and saw two beast looking creatures on the wall. They talked as I grabbed my phone out. I snapped a picture and put my phone away.

Chris kicked some more of the tiles and we all looked. I grabbed my phone back out and took another picture. 

---------

Liam, Scott and I all got called to the animal clinic. So that's where we headed next. When we arrived Malia, Braeden and Deaton were there.

I walked over to Malia. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine." She smiled at me. 

Deaton and Scott shared a hug. 

--------------

Next we all went to Scott's house. Setting up a plan to get Lydia out. 

"Now, we get Lydia." Scott said. 

--------------------

little rant time;

so my friend has been sick all week and she came to school & got me sick. & my best friend who recently moved to Florida is coming to stay with me this weekend and then is staying with a family friend until she can go back to Florida. And anyway, i don't want to get her sick but i haven't seen her in a while. And then the guy i'm talking to like ignores me. I mean he's kinda awkward and has never really had a relationship before but we've liked each other for over and year and we always have things to talk about but suddenly when we try and take it a step further and he just kinda doesn't talk to me. idk, maybe i'm reading the situation wrong but i'm just concerned