f i f t e e n

***if you haven't seen the latest episode of teen wolf, there's spoilers at the end***

For the next couple of days I had been following everyone around. It had mainly been about the dread doctors. Liam tried to ignore everything to do with my death. But I let him see me a couple of times. Just to see his reaction. He was mainly shook about it, but didn't do much else. I was following him right now. He was at the sinema, trying to repay Hayden.

I watched as he helped her lift a lever thing for the power to come back on.

"You want to keep hating me? Go for it. You said I owed you two hundred. So here's forty-three more." Liam told her.

Hayden grabbed it from him before my brother walked away. I followed behind him as he left.

-------------

I watched as Liam practiced lacrosse, battling Hayden. I saw Brett and Mason over on the bleachers. I hesitated going over there, but eventually did it. I put up my hood and walked over, not letting Liam see me.

I ran up the steps and stopped by Brett. They both looked over at me as I removed my hood. Brett put his hand over Mason's mouth. His eyes bulged out of his head.

"Shh." I said, putting my finger to my mouth.

Brett removed his hand.

"You're alive?" Mason asked.

"Yes, but don't tell Liam." I sat next to Brett.

"Why? Why aren't you telling him?"

"Because, I'm trying to keep them safe."

"You know he's been having nightmares, right?"

"I know." I said. "I always feel when he's having one, but I'm there to calm him down."

"So, everytime he claims he saw you, he actually did."

I nodded.

"Where have you been staying?"

"With me." Brett said. "And my room smells like fifty perfumes blew up."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Then a kid ran down on the field.

"Does anyone have an inhaler?" He yelled.

"Scott." I said. I stood, putting my hood up and ran down. I started towards the school.

I followed Liam inside the room.

"I've got it!" Liam yelled. "I've got the inhaler!"

Liam gave it to Scott. He took a puff of it and could finally breath again. I smiled at them then walked away.

------------

I followed Liam back to the sinema as he tried to give Hayden more money.

"It's twenty five dollars." He said.

"Liam, please stop." Hayden told him.

"I promised I'd pay you back."

"It doesn't matter now."

"I know its for your medication so please just take the money."

"No, it wasn't your fault."

"I punched you in the face."

"I meant the shots."

"Oh..."

"Its for mycophenolate. It's for a kidney transplant I had a few years ago. I work here so my sister doesn't have to pay for it all. Now could you just forget about it? I'll make it back somehow."

"So will you take half?" He asked as he followed her.

I watched them a while longer as Liam tried to get her to close her eyes. She did so as he broke a glow stick.

"Open."

She opened and her eyes glowed.

"Oh my god." I said and breathed out.

--------------

I went straight to Brett's house. I climbed through his window.

"Hey." He smiled as he stood from his bed.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Figure anything else out today?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Scott's got it."

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm sure."

He laid back on his bed, grabbing his math book.

"You studying?" I asked.

"No, I just enjoy reading math books."

I giggled as I jumped next to him.

"Do you need help?"

"I need a tutor, a teacher, a math genius and the smartest person in the world to help me."

"Well, I'm not any of those. But I can try."

"Then begin." He said.

I laughed.

"Okay well this one." I said pointing to one of them. "First you have to get Y by itself."

"And how do I do that?"

"You get all the numbers to the other side, by subtracting."

He did so as I watched.

"Then you do the same to the other side."

He did so again.

"What now?" He asked, looking up at me.

"You're supposed to-" I looked down at the problem but he moved my face to look back at him. He looked into my eyes.

"They're glowing."

"They are?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah and your halo."

"Liam!" I said. 

-------------

We got to the school and I ran inside. I started running towards the locker room. Until I saw the dread doctors.

"Oh my god." I let out a breath.

I ran over and when I walked in they were gone.

"No." I said, a tear falling. "No, no, no."

I sat down as Lydia and Malia ran in. Scott and Mason behind them. And after that Brett ran in.

"They're gone." i said, sucking in sharp breaths. "I could have saved them."

"Blaire?" Scott asked. "We thought you were dead."

He sat next to me, putting his hand on my back. I stood and walked over to Brett. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried.

"She'll explain later." Brett said. "But you guys have to find Liam and Hayden first."

"He's gone." I cried.

-------------

i'm still so shook over last nights episode. tbh i didn't think Lori was dead too, but she is. idk what to do with life anymore. 

& this book isn't going to end w Brett's death, i've got ideas.