f o u r

Scott brought Liam back to the boat house after being in the woods for over an hour.

"Blaire." Liam siad.

"You're safe." I said, hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry." He said, crying into my shoulder.

"I'm okay, we're okay." I said.

He nodded into me. I pulled back and looked at Scott.

"Thank you."

He nodded.

"Lets get home." I said.

Liam nodded as I looped our arms together. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked to my car.

"I guess I need the help." He said.

"And that's okay." I told him.

He smiled at me, "I'm here to protect you. I'm doing this for us."

"I know." I said as we reached my car. We both slid in and I started it up.

Pulling out of the woods, I went straight to the nearest McDonalds.

--------------

The next Monday I pulled up to the school with Liam in the front seat and Mason in the back. We all got out of the car.

"Me and Mason gotta head to the Weight room." Liam said.

"Okay. I'll see you at lunch."

"Can we go get Taco Bell today?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Can I come?" Mason said.

"Sure."

I shut my car door as the two ran off. I locked my car and walked up to the school. I sung the door open and stepped into the crowded hallway. Making my way to my locker, I heard someone call my name.

"We gotta talk." Stiles said.

"If you're talking about the boat house." I said. "Liam and I will help pay for the window."

"That is actually not what I wanted to talk about. But Lydia might wanna hear it."

"Then what do you wanna talk about?" I asked, opening my locker.

"The first scrimmage of Lacrosse is tonight."

"Yeah, I know. Liam's been stressing."

"Yes, I am too. But not for the same reason."

I gave him a confused look.

"Do you even know who we're playing against?"

"No, Liam didn't get the schedule." I said.

"We're playing against your old school." He said. "You know the one where Liam got kicked out of."

I looked into his eyes, "Holy Shit."

------

I sat in the library with Scott and Stiles.

"You have to convince him not to play." Scott said. "Playing against people he doesn't like with the whole situation can go downhill. And fast."

"I'll do my best." I said as the bell rang. I stood. "I gotta get to class."

------------

After school I ran out to the courtyard to find my brother. I had heard Devenford Prep had already showed up. I saw my brother talking to one of the kids from the team. I ran over.

"Liam."

"Oh cute, Your sister is here again. Is she here to get you out of trouble again?"

"Shut it Brett." I spat. "He made a mistake."

"And you tried to do everything to cover it up."

"You don't know shit Brett. And I recommend you shut your god damn mouth before I-"

"Okay!" Stiles said. "Hey prep students! Welcome to our little public high school!"

I glared at Stiles as Scott pulled Liam and I back.

"You're bleeding." Scott whispered to Liam. I looked down and saw drops falling from his fist.

"I'm fine."

"We're very excited for the game tonight. But let's keep it clean, alright? No rough stuff out there."

"Alright see you out on the field." Stiles said then turned to us. "Go."

Scott pulled Liam. Stiles put his hand in the small of my back and started pushing me.

"Thank you." I whispered. "We both would've ended up killing him."

"Boy do I know it."

We got inside and went into the boys locker room.

"You can't be in here." Scott said.

"Doesn't matter." I said.

Liam let out a growl.

"Shower now." Scott said to Stiles.

They turned on the shower and pushed my brother underneath the water trying to calm him down. Liam let out another growl.

They pulled him back.

"You calm yet?" Stiles asked.

Liam growled again and they submerged him back under.

"Okay!" Liam said in a calmer voice. "Okay!"

They let him go. Liam slid down the wall.

"The car you smashed, I thought you said it was your teachers."

"He was also my coach. He benched me for the entire season."

Stiles gave me a look.

"Its true." I said.

"What did you do?" Scott asked.

I sat as Liam told them.

"So what did they do?"

"He got kicked out of school." I interrupted. "And he had to go to a phycologist for an evaluation."

"What did they call it?"

"Intermittent explosive disorder." Liam answered.

"IED?" Stiles asked. "You're literally an IED?"

I gave him a glare.

"That's great, you gave super powers to a walking time bomb." He held a thumbs up to Scott.

"Did they give him anything?" Scott asked me.

I nodded, "But it made him so tired so he doesn't take it."

"You have to bail out of the game." Scott said. "Tell coach your leg is still hurting."

"No, No, No." Liam stood. "I can do this. Especially if you're there."

"Liam it's not just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team."

"Who's Demarco?" I asked.

"The one who brought the beer to the party?" Liam asked.

"We think who ever ordered the keg, killed him."

Liam looked down.

"Liam, do you know something?"

"I don't know who ordered the keg, but I know who paid for it."

------------

sooo i wasnt sure that i was gonna continue this book through season 6b but since i saw trailer im so fucking doing it