f i v e

I sat on the cold bench in the bleachers. My bare legs touched the medal due to me wearing a skirt. Scott and Kira conversed below waiting for the game to start. Stiles walked over, on the phone with his dad. He threw his stuff down.

I scanned for my brother, seeing him with Mason down by the field. He stared intently at Brett. I watched as they talked. Brett slid a shirt on his body as Mason checked him out.

Brett, really Mason?

Brett continued to put on his pads and jersey as Liam and Mason talked. I stood from my seat and walked over to them.

"Just get out there and kill their smug prep school asses."

"Liam." I said, putting my hand on his padded shoulders.

"Be safe please." I said.

"I will." I kissed my brothers forehead and looked over at Brett. Giving him a glare.

"Let's go Mason."

I looped our arms together as we walked over to the Bleachers and sat.

"Lets go!" The coach yelled.

Scott talked to him as Liam hyped up, getting ready for game.

"Hey Liam!" Yelled. I spun my head. "Think fast."

They threw the ball and Liam caught it next to his face. I let a slight smiled show through. Liam and Scott made eye contact before Liam slid his helmet on.

"Let's go Liam! Stilinski! McCall!" The coach yelled, clapping his hands together as they ran onto the field.

I watched as Devenford Prep scored against us. Scott and Brett went up, stick to stick and talked for a minute before Brett took the ball and ran. I watched my brother get pushed to the ground by the other team.

"Oh come on Liam." I whispered as my leg bounced.

Brett scored again as my brother got back up. Pulling off his helmet and gloves he tried to go at Brett. Scott and Stiles stopped him as they walked away. Stiles and a random guy went up and kneeled down. Stiles said something, probably stupid as the other guys looked at him.

Stiles got the ball, passing it to Kira. A split second passed before Kira took off running. Finstock yelled after her to pass, but she went for it. She took a 360 spin before throwing it through the net.

Me and Mason both stood, cheering as well as everyone else.

"Yukimora!" Coach yelled. "Get over here."

She ran over, soon to get benched. Scott and Garrett made eye contact before Garrett walked away.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

The game kept going. I saw Liam, another guy from our team and a guy from Prep all run at each other. Scott helped Stiles up. I watched them talk and then Scott took off his gloves.

"What's going on?" I asked.

I heard my brother groan as Stiles looked away. I looked over and saw Garrett looking at the three boys as they got Brett off the field. His leg looked pretty broken.

Everyone headed over to the side. I jumped down my skirt flying up slightly.

"Damn mami!" A kid from the other school yelled.

"Oh shut up you hormonal son of a bitch!" Yelled as I ran over to everyone.

"Guys." Stiles said. "Lydia broke another third of the list."

"Am I on it?" Liam asked.

"No, but someone else is."

I gave them all confused look. Scott ran off towards the school as Stiles ran behind him. Liam tried to but I stopped him. I held him back.