f o r t y - s e v e n

LAST CHAPTER OMFG

One More Year Later (HAHA YALL PROBABLY HATE ME)

I stood, helping Lydia into her dress. It was big and poofy, a nice white shade. 

"Okay, stick your right arm through." Her mom said. We watched as her small arm went through the hole. "Now your left one." 

She stuck in through as we help her head through. 

"Okay, let me zip it up." I told her. I grabbed the zipper, pulling it up. I was careful not to catch any fabric in it. Malia held the top as I finished. "It's good." I said, turning her around. I fixed the waist to be perfect. 

"You look like a princess." Her mom smiled. 

The door flew open as two of Lydia's other bridesmaids came through the door. She met them away at college. Their names were Elizabeth and Taylor. Malia and I had gotten to know them pretty well over the past six months. 

"It's time." Elizabeth said. 

"You ready?" I grabbed Lydia's hands. 

"Let's do this." She smiled. 

"Okay." I said. "See you out there."

She nodded. I walked out, going to find my mom with my girls. I walked in and saw Cora sitting in her baby blue dress. 

"You ready?" I asked. 

"Yes mommy." She said. 

"Come on." I said. My mom stood, holding Jocelyn, the new baby. 

"You look amazing." She told me. 

"Thanks mom." I said. "You go get seated with her." 

"I'll see you out there." 

She walked out as I grabbed Cora's hand. We walked out and found Scott. He had a little basket, filled with petals. 

"Here you go sweet heart." He handed it to her. 

She grabbed it and we all got lined up. I linked my arm with Scott's as Cora stood in front of us. Theo stood behind me with Malia. Elizabeth and Liam stood behind them. Then Taylor with Nolan. 

Light music started playing, "Go Cora." I told her. 

She started walking, throwing the petals on the ground as we all followed. We got in our places as I picked Cora up, placing her on my hip. I set the basket down behind me. That's when the real music started playing. Everyone stood as Lydia walked down, her arm hooked with her mothers. I smiled, looking at Stiles. He had his eyes locked on Lydia. 

His dream was coming true, and so was Lydia's. Once she reached us, she handed the bouquet to Cora. I smiled as she showed me the flowers. I nodded as we all paid attention to Lydia, Stiles and the priest. 

-------------------------

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest stated. I watched as two of my best friends shared their first kiss as a married couple. Everyone clapped as they pulled away. Cora handed Lydia the flowers as they walked down the aisle again. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen followed. My mom and Lyida's both followed as well. 

Everyone else began to head to the venue. I set Cora down,squatting to her height. "Go with Grandma and change, okay?" 

"Okay mommy." 

"I love you." I said, kissing her cheek. 

"I love you too." 

She walked away with my mom as I hurried to the room with Lydia. We helped her out of her dress and into her venue dress. Elizabeth came in with our dresses. 

"Thank you." I said as I slipped out of my current dress, into the new one. It was shorter, and was a pastel pink instead of blue. 

Once we were all finished we headed over to the venue. Lydia and Stiles went to the back to make a grand entrance. I found my mom with the girls. Theo came over to.

"Thank you so much mom." I said. 

"They are blessings." She said. "So much better than you and Liam."

I smiled as Theo grabbed Jocelyn and I picked Cora up.

"You look so pretty." I told her. 

"Auntie Lydia look like a princess." She told me. 

"Yes she did." I smiled. 

Nolan found us and stood next to me. 

"When are they coming out?" 

"No idea." I said. 

That's when Love Story by Taylor Swift started playing. Stiles and Lydia came out, dancing. I smiled as I watched them.

------------------------

After we all ate, danced and watched them play wedding games, it was coming to a close. But before it did, Lydia wanted to throw the bouquet. I stood to the side, Cora next to me. My mom had Jocelyn. Theo stood on the other side of me. 

Women stood behind Lydia, all hoping to catch the flowers. I watched as she made a motion to throw it but stopped. She looked at me and handed them to me. 

"Your turn Blaire." She said. 

"What?" I asked. 

That's when I saw Theo get down on one knee. I covered my mouth, in awe. He pulled a little velvet box out. 

"Blaire, when we first met, we hated each other. But over time, that hate grew into love. I can't see myself with anyone else now that I've been with you. You've given birth to two beautiful girls, and even if Cora my blood. I'll always treat her like she is, because we're a family. Jocelyn wasn't planned, but she was a blessing. And so are you. Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head as tears fell. He stood, slipping the ring on my finger. He kissed me, then pulled me into a hug as I cried. Everyone clapped as they watched. We pulled away as i wiped my face. Lydia hugged me next. 

"Thank you." I said. We pulled back as people started leaving.

"That was a great idea." My mom said to Theo. 

"Wasn't my idea." He said. 

We looked to Lydia, she shook her head. Then I looked at Nolan, he shook his head. 

"Oh for fucks sake, it was my idea." Liam said. 

"It was." Theo said. 

"For real?"

"You deserve happiness, and I haven't seen you so happy since Brett." He said. "I knew you'd be surprised." 

"I love you." I pulled him into a hug. 

"Nolan helped pick out the ring." Theo said. I pulled from Liam and hugged Nolan. 

"You guys are amazing." I said. 

"We know." Nolan shrugged. 

"Mommy is a princess now?" Cora asked. I smiled as I picked up her. 

"Yeah, it's mama's turn." I kissed her cheek. 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THIS BOOK. IT HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND PLAN. THIS IS KIND OF HOW I IMAGINED LYDIA AND STILES' LIVES HAPPENING. AND I FIGURE MALIA AND SCOTT GET MARRIED EVENTUALLY. 

SORRY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BUT I'M JUST EMOTIONAL. I THINK THIS WAS MY FAV BOOK TO WRITE. 

I LOVE YOU ALL, AND COMMENT ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!