f o r t y - o n e

"Blaire." I heard Theo's voice. My eyes fluttered open as I saw the back door of his truck open as his hand rested on my leg. "Mason is almost here." 

I sat up, pushing the blanket off my body. 

"How long was I asleep?"

"An hour maybe." He said. 

"Sorry, i've just been so tired lately." 

"Come on." He said and held his hand out to help me out of the backseat of his truck. 

I stood, running my fingers through my hair. 

"He's almost here." Liam said, walking up behind Theo. 

I shut the car door just as Mason pulled up in Lydia's car. Liam walked over and leaned into the window to talk to Mason. 

"You feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled. 

Theo and I walked behind Lydia's car, to the trunk. We began grabbing the blankets and sleeping bags.

"Should I come with you guys?" Mason asked. 

"His friends shoot to kill." Theo said.

"Sorry Mason." I said. "But go home."

Theo and I walked inside the zoo. We set the stuff down and grabbed more. When we got it all Theo closed the trunk. 

"Okay." I said. "Mason you get back home. We'll talk later." 

"See you guys." He said and rolled the window up. Then he drove off. 

"Come on." Liam said. 

We all started towards the zoo, but I felt a sickening feeling and stopped.

"Blaire." Liam said. "Are you okay?"

"Fine, I just don't feel good." I nodded.

"Is it like pregnacy sickness?" Liam asked. 

"It's called morning sickness." Theo said. 

"Same thing." Liam argued back. 

"Except it's called morning sickness." 

My throat burned as I pulled my hair back. 

"It really doesn't matter." Liam said. "It's caused by her pregnacy."

They continued to argue just as I threw up everything I had eaten. Theo ran over and pulled my hair out of my face. 

"Gross." Liam said. 

I grabbed a napkin out of the pocket of Theo's jacket that I was wearing. I wiped my mouth and sent Liam a glare. 

"We need to get inside." Theo said. 

I stood up straight as Theo slipped me an ice breaker. 

"Thank you." I said, placing it on my tongue. We walked into the zoo and waited as Nolan and some men pulled up. 

"Where are they?" One of the men asked. 

"Inside the zoo." Nolan answered. "They're all here. It's not just the two of you, is it?"

"What do you mean 'just'?"

"It's not just a pack, okay? There's an Alpha, a Banshee and Angel. They're all here.

"I don't see all of them."

"I don't see anyone."

"I saw Theo, Blaire and Liam bringing a car full of food and supplies right here. There were at least seven sleeping bags, okay? They're here, they're all here!"