t w o

When I woke up, I was in the chair next to Liam's hospital bed. Except Liam wasn't in his bed. I stood up, grabbing my phone. I turned on the flashlight and stepped into the hallway. The light flickered in the hall. 

"Liam?" I asked. I heard a loud scream and ran around the corner. 

I saw Melissa McCall. I ran over to her side. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"They're on the roof." She breathed out. 

I nodded and ran to the elevator and got in it, pressing the up arrow. Once I got to the top floor I found the stair case to the roof and ran up them. Taking them two at a time I was there quickly. I ran out on the roof. Just as I ran out, I saw someone attacking Scott. My brother was hanging from the side of the building. 

"Liam!" I yelled and ran over. 

"No Blaire! Stay back!" Scott yelled looking over at me. He had way more facial hair then earlier, his ears were pointed and had fangs. 

I backed up at the sight. Then I saw my brother slipping. As his last finger let go, Scoot leaned down sinking his fangs into Liam's arm. I screamed as I ran over. I pushed the guy off of Scott. 

I helped him grab Liam. I pulled Liam closer to me. Then we heard something and all turned. There was a man with an axe object. He had no mouth, but held up his finger as if telling us to keep quiet. 

I looked at Liam, putting my hand on his cheek. 

"Please don't leave me." Liam said and pushed himself against me. 

"I won't." I whispered. I looked over my shoulder and saw Scott as his normal self. 

"What the hell was that!?" I asked him. 

"A wendigo." He answered. 

"I meant you!" 

"That's gonna need some explaining." He said. "But the cops are on their way. You need to get him to his room. Don't talk to any cops. You two were never up here." 

Liam screamed in pain at his arm. 

"What do I do with that?" I asked. 

"Get my mom, Melissa McCall. She'll know what to do." 

I nodded and helped Liam up and we got the hell out of there.

--------

I watched as Ms. McCall wrapped up Liam's arm. 

"I'm sure he told you nothing about this." She said. 

"Not at all." 

"Don't worry, he will." 

I nod. 

----------

The next morning Liam wasn't in his bed. I ran out in the hallway again and saw nurses rushing down the halls in every which way. He must be with my dad or something. 

I left a note on the bed, telling them I'd be at school. Then I left to my house. 

I showed up at school about ten minutes before it started. I walked into the school, and went straight to my locker. 

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out, putting it to my ear. 

"Hello?" I ask.

"Blaire, where's your brother?" I heard my father. 

"I thought he was with you." I shut my locker. 

"No, he's not." 

"He's gone?" I asked.