t h i r t y - f o u r

[season 6B]

"You have way too many clothes." Brett said as he tried to zip up my suitcase, I sat on top to keep it closed. 

"You've already stated that. Zip it up already." 

"Trying." He said and looked up at me. 

I smiled as he pulled the zipper shut and helped me up. 

"So, how's Liam handling the Hayden situation?"

"Well, he got out of bed today." i laughed. 

"But only because he had Lacrosse practice."  Brett said. 

"Point is, he got up." I sat on my bed. Brett sat next to me. 

"Can you believe that you leave for Princeton in a couple days?"

"It's crazy." I shook my head. 

Brett grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. 

"I know you're gonna do amazing." He said. 

"I feel like there's something here though. Something telling me to stay." I said. 

"What do you mean?" 

I got a chilling feeling, "I don't have a good feeling about this, about leaving." 

"Well, I'm making you leave. As much as I'm gonna miss you. You deserve to get out of this shitty supernatural town." 

"I wish I could bring you with." I said. "And Liam, Mason, Corey, My parents. We all deserve the chance to leave." 

"Look, your brother and his friends are planning on graduating early. Then they're gone, off to college. And me, well I'm getting out as soon as I can." 

I smiled, "good." 

"Weren't you supposed to go over and help Lydia?"

"Crap." I said and jumped up. I slipped on my boots and grabbed a sweater. "I'll be back soon if you want to stay."

"I have to go pick my sister up, drop her off at home and then I'll bring back take out." He said. 

"Sounds good." I smiled. 

We walked out of my mostly packed bedroom and down the stairs. 

"Bye mom!" I yelled as we walked out of the house. Brett and I shared a kiss before we split to our cars.  

I started it up and pulled out of the driveway. I drove straight to Lydia's house. When I pulled up her bedroom light was on. I slid out of my car and walked into her house, up to her bedroom. 

"Knock Knock." I said and walked in to Malia laying across Lydia's bed, a book in her hands. 

"Did you get a call from Liam?" Lydia asked. 

"No." I shook my head as I walked over, sitting on the bed next to Malia. 

"See Liam asked for help from a were coyote, not a banshee or angel." Lydia told Malia.

"Why me?" 

"Because, you're the former animal." Lydia shrugged. "Nobody understand mysterious animal situations like you do." 

Malia rolled over, "I'm done with mysterious animal situations, I want mysterious men. French ones." 

"We all did agree we were getting out of here." I said.

The computer on the bed beeped. 

"Your flights delayed." Lydia said. 

"No, it's rerouted. There's a difference." 

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So you have plenty of time to help- and there's a storm system shutting down Charles De Gaulle Airport." 

"It's a minor shower." Malia said. 

Lydia leaned down and looked at her. Malia slammed the laptop shut. 

"Liam's got everything covered, they were just dead wolves." Malia said. "Doesn't seem supernatural to me." 

I shared a look with Lydia as she rolled her eyes. 

"Let me help." I said as I stood. 

"Will you put those shoes in that bag?" She asked as she pointed. 

"Sure." I said and sat on the floor, placing them neatly inside the bag. 

--------------

After Lydia's house I went back to mine and Brett was already waiting with my mom. 

"Hey." Brett smiled. 

"Hey." I said as I shut the door and dropped my stuff next to the door. 

"I'll be upstairs." My mom said and grabbed her food. 

Brett and I went into the living room and sat. 

"Thank you." I said. 

"For what?" 

"Everything." I smiled and kissed him. 

-----------
a couple of things

1)  im still trying to get my froy fanfic together
2) go read my TMR book (the maze runner)
3) have you guys ever seen aliens in the attic??