t w e n t y - t h r e e

"I can get past." I said. 

"Go." Scott said. 

I nodded. 

"Be safe." I said to both of them and ran.

I ran down the halls, looking for Stiles. I saw Theo run down a stairwell. I ran after. 

"What are you doing here?" Theo asked me. 

"Not here for your pleasure if that's what you think." I said.  We caught up with Stiles. They started talking. 

There was steam coming from a bathroom. Stiles and Theo ran in, I covered my eyes as i ran after. They looked down at a crate, that lead to the tunnels underneath the whole town of Beacon Hills.

"We have to find her." I said.

"There's miles of tunnels down there." Theo said.

"I've experienced." I said.

"Let's go." Stiles said. 

The boys jumped down, then Theo helped me down. We began walking through the revolting tunnels. Theo tried to listen to the pipes. Stiles and Theo each threw petty remarks at each other. 

"Will you two shut up already." I said. "We're down here for Lydia." 

Then we heard her scream. 

"Where's it coming from?" Stiles asked. 

I looked at Theo. 

"Everywhere." He said. 

We started running around the tunnels. Theo leaning against the pipes to listen.

"Break the pipe." Stiles said. "It'll help you hear better." 

Theo broke the pipe and put his ear into it. 

"Hear anything?"

He nodded.

"I found her." He said and began to run. Stiles and I shared a glance and ran after. 

"Over here." Theo said. We started banging on the door. Then we heard her scream. We all covered our ears. I even fell to the ground. Theo helped me up as Stiles ran in after Lydia. 

"Are you okay?" Theo asked as he held me. 

"I'm perfect." I smiled. 

I helped grab Lydia and ran with them. We carried her through the tunnels. Lydia fell to the ground. 

"Run!" She said as Parrish came up and pushed us. 

Scott and Liam ran around the corner. Lydia let out a scream as Parrish covered Lydia's body. The sound became muffled as my brother held me. Then Parrish came out, carrying Lydia. 

"Where to?" Parrish asked. 

"This way." 

I ran with Scott and Stiles. We made it to a gate and Liam broke it apart. Malia pulled up with the jeep. 

"I've got my car." I said. I ran to my car and got in. I followed to the clinic. Scott picked up his speed as did I. 

We got her to the clinic and on the table. 

"Keep her still." Deaton said. 

He injected mistletoe and she screamed one last time. Scott grabbed me, protecting my head from the glass. 

I fell to the ground as Stiles tried to wake Lydia up. After a minute she took in a breath. 

"Lydia!" I said and stood. 

"You're okay." Stiles said to her.

They sat her up and she saw her mom. They shared a hug as Scott placed his arm around me. 

"Stiles saved me." Lydia told her mom. 

We all looked at Stiles. 

"I'm not paying for the windows." He said. 

I let out a chuckle. 

--------------

"He's headed to the school." Scott said. 

"Why is Parrish headed to the school?" I asked. 

"It's not Parrish, at least not right now."

"Then why is the hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education." Stiles said. 

I smiled, covering my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"Liam, the hellhounds at the school. So we're going."

"Okay."

Stiles stepped on the gas. We arrived in minutes. We all climbed out and walked up to it. We saw Argent. 

"Where's Parrish?" I asked. 

"I lost him. He's moving too fast."

"Scott." Liam said. We all looked over. "That guys not moving at all."

We saw a dead body. 

"Oh my god." I said and turned away. They walked closer, I followed behind as they stepped over him. Seeing another one. 

Which of course, led to more dead bodies. 

"Help me." One of them said. 

"It's a trap." The hellhound said. "You can't help him."

The body fell and we saw the beast. 

"That's big, no one said it was that big." Stiles said. 

"I did." Liam replied. 

The beast roared. The hellhound roared back and ran with the beast. 

"Uh guys." I said. "What just happened?"

"It's getting smarter." Argent replied.

-----------

im upset :((