e i g h t

I sat on my bed, scrolling through Instagram when Liam came to the doorway. I looked up at him.

"Do you need something?"

"A ride to Scott's."

"Why can't mom take you?"

"She said I need to ask you."

"Why should I give you a ride to Scott's? You were gonna kill me yesterday."

"But I didn't, this is about the deadpool."

"Too bad, ask mom."

"She literally sent me to ask you. Just give me a damn ride over there."

"I have no need to go over there."

He hit my dresser, causing me to jump. Then he looked at me.

"Give me a ride."

I narrowed my eyes, "No."

He walked out all pissy and went down stairs. I heard him tell my mom, then I heard them leave. After about twenty minutes I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Why aren't you here?" Kira asked.

"Why should I be?"

"Okay, whatever." She hung up.

I stood and looked in the mirror. I tilted my head and then walked over to my closet. I grabbed one of my dresses.

I threw it to the side. I did that with most of my dresses, skirts and shorts. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a plain purple short sleave shirt. I stripped of my current clothes and put them on. I pushed through my shoes, looking for the one I wanted. Finally I found my purple booties and slipped them on. I brushed through my hair and ran down the stairs.

I went out to my car and got in, pulling out of the driveway. I drove down the road, turning onto the main road. I got to Scott's road and turned down it, pulling up to his house. I parked my car and walked up to the door. Without knocking I entered. Everyone turned to look at me. Liam gave me a glare.

"You told me no, just to show up anyway?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I said I wouldn't give you a ride, didn't say I wasn't gonna give myself a ride."

"Back to the plan." Stiles said.

"If you can't send visual proof that they're dead." Scott said.

"Then you don't get paid."

"But how does that get us any closer to the benefactor?"

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott replied.

"Especially if its someone high on the list." Stiles said.

"So if he wants visual conformation..."

"He's gonna have to come get it himself."

"I'm not trying to be a priss, but whatever you guys are doing sounds completely idiotic." I crossed my arms.

"Why are you even here?" Liam asked.

"Because I'm trying to keep you from doing something stupid." I said.

"You mean like you did?"

"You're the reason I did one of those stupid things."

"Yeah, right. You're just using that as your excuse."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Let's get going." Scott said.