Part Two

It had been six days since D-Day when they reached Carentan, it was a silent eerie town that looked deserted which made rose nervous as it was important to both the Germans and Americans, as she had heard Nixon say. rose was ordered to stay back for a while before following 1st platoon but the plan changed when bullets began to fly. Everyone seemed to be shouting medic so Rose put the fact that bullets were flying everywhere to the back of her mind and ran to where she was needed.

Soldier after soldier, in the moment they all blended into one for rose, sometimes she didn't even look at the face of the soldier she was treating as she needed to be quick so she could move on to the next injury. Shouts of orders and cries for a medic filled the air as rose ran all over the place getting to everyone who needed help. Loud explosions filled the air as Lipton began to shout "they have us zeroed! move! move!" rose lent against a wall taking a breather before she heard a shout for medic, she saw Lipton with Talbert as she ran over, rose grabbed a bandage and placed it over the cut on his cheek but then she saw his worried expression and looked down and saw a pool of blood beginning to form on his thigh, "errrr" rose paused and looked at Talbert "will you..." she trailed off not really knowing how to finish the question but he knew what she meant and ripped open the pants and took a look before looking at Lipton "your ok Lip, everything's right where it should be" rose smiled awkwardly but then ran off as another cry for a medic met her ears.

Rose began to feel like a headless chicken running all over the place, then she stopped for a moment when she saw Liebgott holding Tipper close, she gave Joe a smiled and then wrapped the leg before saying "take him to cover" with that Rose ran off to another shout. Rose felt the adrenaline begin to wear off as everything became quieter. Rose was in the makeshift aid station helping the wounded when a limping Winters walked in, Rose nodded towards Roe who cleared a seat for him. Rose lent down to Blithe and began to expect his eyes "hey Blithe, its tiny" she asked "i think you have hysterical blindness, it happened under stress, your gonna be alright" she gently patted his shoulder and stood and went to help another soldier.