※31※

In the evening

Reeha was getting her final touch up. Myra sitting beside her. They were in a parlor.

"Do you have any idea about how beautiful you are looking?" Myra said looking at Reeha.

"It's just the dress, bhabi."

"Ohho Reeha. It's the beauty in you that's making you look so gorgeous. The dress just enhanced your beauty. Ma Sha Allah."

The light pink and golden lehenga was complimenting her skin tone. What made the dress more beautiful and special was the fact that it was designed by None other than Myra herself.

"Thank you, bhabi. Btw you are also not looking less beautiful. I'm sure Rayyan bhai will faint seeing you." 
Reeha teased her. Myra was wearing a dark green sari. And with the cute baby bump, she was looking cuter.

"Mrs. I'm supposed to tease you not the other way round. Now let's go quickly. The boys are waiting for us impatiently. Rayyan already called me thrice." 
Myra informed.

Heading out they saw the boys waiting for them.

"Sorry for the delay."
Myra said coming towards Rayyan.

"Myra, we have been waiting for about 45 min-"
Rayyan started saying but then looking at Myra changed his words.
"Woah! I don't mind waiting for the whole day to get a glimpse of this beauty."

Myra blushed whereas Reeha passed a teasing smile towards Myra.

"You are also looking beautiful, Reeha. Right, Ayyan?"
Not getting any reply from his brother, Rayyan looked at Ayyan only to find him gaping at Reeha.

"Brother, stop gaping like a fish. You can look at her for the rest of your life. She's all yours."
Rayyan said with a wink.

"Wh-What? I'm not gaping. Let's go." 
Clearing his throat Ayyan said.

'Thank God Reeha didn't hear his stupid brother or else what would she think of him.'

After a little teasing session, they left the place.

                             ☆☆☆☆☆

   🔝(AYYAN & REEHA'S OUTFITS)🔝