※22※

"Reeha! Reeha!!"

Reeha felt someone calling her but her head was paining. With much difficulty, she somehow opened her eyes to see herself in an unknown surroundings.

"Reeha!"

Again the voice called. She looked at her left to see Rayyan tied up with a chair beside her. Blinking her eyes for a few times she firmly looked around to see herself tied up like Rayyan in an on-going construction building which seems like on the 2nd floor.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rayyan asked.

"Bhaiya... court... final verdict..." She somehow managed to say with tears escaping her eyes. She was scared and now was getting hyper.

"Listen, nothing will happen. As long as we have the footage. Nothing will happen to your brother. And that bastard will rot in jail. I'll kill that bastard." Rayyan tried to calm her down and indicated the kidnapper at last. "The pen drive?"

"It is in my pocket," Reeha informed.

"It means they don't know that we have a copy of it. It's a good thing."

"But how will we escape?"

"None of you are going to escape," Came the voice of a man whose face was covered. Behind him were two bulky men which seem like his bodyguards. "If you behave well then we'll let you go after a few hours but if you don't then ... you can experience yourself what I will do with you."

"Why are you like a coward kidnapped us? If you have the courage then show us your face!" Rayyan yelled wanting to see the man's face.

"Sorry, Mr. Malik. Your words can't make me angry nor can you see my face." The kidnapper said evilly.

"Bastard! Let me free. I'll kill you."

Laughing he replied,
"Don't worry I'll free you after the hearing is done."

☆☆☆☆☆

Ravi scanned the place. Seeing all clear, moving his hand gestured Ayyan to come. They were in front of the building where Rayyan and Reeha both are captured. After the kidnappers call Ayyan immediately informed Ravi and Ravi tracked the number. And now here they are. Outside the building. Although Ravi didn't come with forces because of uncertainty but he made sure to prepare for back up. Just one call and Ravi's team will be there.

Some men who look like goons are standing outside the building. Guarding it.

"Ayyan, I'm going to divert their minds. In the meantime, you go upstairs. After handling them I'll join you." Ravi whispered.

Ayyan nodded at his plan. Making some noise Ravi lured the guards to the other side and Ayyan went inside the building.

Some voices were coming from the upstairs. Silently following the voices he saw Rayyan and Reeha tied up on a chair. And the kidnapper's face covered up. A few seconds later Ravi joined Ayyan. Both looked around the place making a mental calculation on how to rescue them.

☆☆☆☆☆

"The footages copy is with them. Search for the Pendrive."
A message came on the kidnapper's mobile.

"Where's the Pendrive?" He asked furiously.

Reeha and Rayyan both looked at each other.

"Which Pendrive?" Rayyan asked sounding as if he heard it for the first time.

"Search the girl's bag." The kidnapper ordered the bodyguards.

"I don't have any pen drive," Reeha said to stop them.

"Sir, there's no Pendrive in the bag." A bodyguard informed.

"See. I told you. We don't even know what you are talking about."

"Shut up! Look I'm decently asking you. Give us the pen drive or we'll have to search your body." The kidnapper threatened her.

"Don't you have any shame? Even if you are a kidnapper, don't you have any basic morals? How can you tell them to search a girl's body? And we don't have anything with us."
Reeha tried to convince him.

"Search her body." The guards looked hesitant.

"What? Didn't you hear me? Go search her body!!"

"Hey! Are you mad? How can you invade a girl's personal space?" Rayyan tried to argue.

Just then some pebbles were thrown towards them. They looked at the direction to see Ravi standing in front of them.

"How the hell did he entered here? What are you looking at? Go and Fight him!!" The kidnapper almost yelled at the guards.

While they were busy fighting, Ayyan freed Rayyan and then Reeha.
"Don't look anywhere else. Just go straight out of here. You will see a white car. Get in it and you will reach the court." Ayyan whispered to Reeha.

"What about you all?"

"We'll handle here. Just make sure to hand over the pen drive in the court."
Reeha nodded.

As told she was silently moving towards the exit when the kidnapper noticed her. Grasping a stone, he threw it towards her, making her injured in her leg and fall on the ground. Bad luck. Because the Pendrive fall out from her pocket just in front of the kidnapper. For a moment everyone becomes totally silent looking at the pen drive. Picking up the pen drive, the kidnapper was trying to escape when Ravi somehow caught hold of him. And then eventually both started fighting for the pen drive. While fighting half of the mask of the kidnapper comes out. A tattoo of a spider was seen near his neck. Hastily trying to cover his face the kidnapper dropped the pen drive which thankfully Reeha take up. And the kidnapper escapes the place with half of his face being uncovered.

All followed the kidnapper but alas they missed him. But on the ground floor, a huge group of goons was waiting for them. Waiting to attack them.

"Ravi, you take Reeha away. I and bhai will manage things here." Ayyan said.

"Are you guys sure?" Ravi asked. He didn't want to leave them with these goons.

"Go!! Anyway, the police are coming. Till then we'll somehow try to survive." Rayyan ensured him.

Nodding Ravi started to make his way outside with Reeha. Rayyan and Ayyan fighting in the middle to clear the path. Ravi reached the other side of the road. But following him because of the injury in her leg Reeha falls in the middle of the road while crossing it.

A car started coming towards her at full speed. Undoubtedly wanting to crash her. The driver was none other than the kidnapper. For a moment Reeha was frozen. She looked at the car in horror forgetting to move away.

A hand pushed her from the place saving her away from crashing the car. Looking behind she saw the person who saved her was none other than Rayyan. But unfortunately, he got hit by the car instead of her. All of this happened in a short span of time before anyone could realize the car went away reversing.

"BHAI!!!"

"MR. RAYYAN."
Ayyan and Reeha both shouted. While Rayyan laid on the ground in a pool of blood.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you will enjoy reading it. Please vote and comment. Thank you❤❤