※49※

Early update!😄

Hope you will enjoy reading it.😊

Hiding behind the bushes, he saw the scene in front of him. An unconscious Reeha is being carried by Ayyan in the ambulance.

'That little lucky bit*h! At first, in the forest when he was about to teach her a lesson Ayyan came in between. Then the car... it was supposed to cause her accident but Ayyan was the one who got injured. And now again she was saved by him. Why can't that brat just stop interfering with my business?'

Seeing Ravi coming towards the forest, Zafar went away from there.

Hurriedly entering the small haunted house he started to collect all the pictures and other stuff which might prove him as the mastermind, in a bag. 

He didn't have much time. The police might come here anytime.

Disposing the bag in one corner he lit up fire on the match and then threw it in the bag making it burn. Then without wasting my time he went out of the house.

'There's no way he is going to get caught by those good-for-nothing officers.'

☆☆☆☆☆

His car was parked on a side of the main road. Getting inside the car, he was about to start it when the sound of shooting was heard. Looking behind he saw a smirking Ravi standing behind his car with a gun. Smokes coming out from the gun indicating the gun being fired. He looked down only to see his car's tire punctured by Ravi's gun.

"Get down and surrender. There's no way you can escape. GET DOWN OF THE CAR. NOW!!!"
Ravi shouted.

Slowly Zafar got out of the car with his hands up in the air. There was a bag in his hand. Bag of money.

Ravi went towards him. Gun still in his hand.

"How much do you make doing this?"
Out of blue Zafar asked.

"What?"

"I could make you rich. Aren't you police people loyal to the money?"

Opening the bag, he offered Ravi money.
"You can take all of this. Just at the cost of letting me go."

"No wonder you see helpless people only as money."

"No one pays any attention to them anyway."
He said, indicating the those innocent little kids.
"They live like trash and waste their lives away in the real world. If they help good people to live longer then it's worth it. Don't you think so?"

"Human trash is how I would describe you."
Ravi looked at him in disgust.
"If I had the permission, I would have definitely shot you this instant."

Just then Saim, Ravi's subordinate, with other officers came on the spot surrounding Zafar.

"Saim! Go and arrest that scumbag. I don't want to make my hands dirty by touching that bastard."

Last time passing Zafar a dirty look, Ravi left the place.

☆☆☆☆☆

The Next Day

"Because of the effects of the drug and due to shock, she lost her consciousness. By the time this IV drop finishes she'll wake up. We have taken a sample of her blood to know how much the drug is spread on her body. After running a few tests I'll send the reports. Her left arm is bruised. We'll do an X-ray tomorrow. For now, let her rest."
The doctor said.