※Bonus Chapter※

Honestly, I had no plans on writing any chapter after the epilogue nor dragging the story more, but since a few of you requested a bonus chapter for Reeha and Ayyan. So thought of posting one. ((:

Although I'm not good at writing romantic scenes, I kinda tried to make one. 😅 Don't know how it turned out to be.

[If you haven't read the epilogue then do read it at first before reading this chapter.]

However, I hope you'll enjoy reading it. 
Do leave your reviews. They are highly appreciated. 🤗💜

"Reeha! How long are you gonna take?!"
Ayyan frustratingly knocked on the door for the nth time. They were supposed to attend Siya's wedding. 

(For those who forgot Siya let me remind you Siya is Ayyan's assistant.)

Reeha has been getting ready for the past 3 hours as if it was her wedding instead of Siya's. After which it feels like an entity, Reeha came out of the room wearing a blood-red salwar kameez looking elegant as ever. 

Twirling in front of her husband, who was looking at her agape, she asked with a radiant smile,
"How am I looking?"

"Wow! The hours of waiting were worth it."
The red dress and the red makeup on her face were making her look more radiant. 

"But…"

"But?"

"Don't you… don't you think you are looking more like a bride?"
Ayyan said cautiously. 

Ayyan could feel Reeha's wild enthusiasm regarding Siya's wedding. He bet she wasn't even that much energetic in their own wedding. The moment Reeha got Siya's wedding card in her hand, that ridiculous smile on her face and the way her eyes shone was something beyond description. It would be a lie to say that Ayyan wasn't astonished. Although Reeha never admitted it, he knew she didn't like Siya and from Siya the feeling was mutual. He was beyond shocked to see Reeha taking interest in Siya's marriage.

Little did he know Reeha wasn't interested in Siya's marriage, rather she was happy to know that Siya's little crush on Ayyan was gone. 

"What are you talking about? That's how I normally dress. Now don't waste time talking. Let's go. We're already one hour late."

Reeha almost dragged Ayyan towards the car. She was so excited to witness that cockroach-faced permanently getting rid of her life. 

☆☆☆☆☆

"Congratulations!"
Reeha hugged Siya, jumping on her, making the poor girl almost trip on her wedding dress.

"I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a long happy married life."
Reeha said tightly hugging Siya whereas Ayyan passed the gift to the groom after wishing them. 

"Thank you. Btw you and I, we both know the reason for your extreme happiness is not because I'm getting married rather it's because you'll be getting rid of me."
Siya said once Reeha released her.

Reeha fake gasped.

"Oh my! Of course not. I'm genuinely happy for you. After all, I always saw you as my younger sister. And you going abroad after marriage is just a bonus in my happiness."
Reeha mocked making Siya narrow her eyes at her.

Ignoring her, Siya looked at Ayyan.
"Ayyan sir, thank you so much for coming on my big day."

"Of course I had to. Moreover, it's good to see you finally settling down."
Ayyan said with a friendly smile.