※4※

Mr. Rawa and the lawyer visited the crime scene a few times but there was nothing that can be provided as evidence. They even visited houses inside the forest to ask if anyone saw anything but alas it seems that the night was indeed an unlucky one. Only two days were left for the second hearing but nothing was found. Mr. Ahmed was tense. If they can't find anything then the case may be closed and the court may declare Fawad guilty.

☆☆☆☆☆

It was 5 in the morning. After forcing Shaina Begum to take her sleeping pills she at last slept. Reeha was in her room. She was not that much of a pious person. She did pray 5 times but after Fawad's incident, there was not a single day where she didn't cry in prayers. Today was no different. She was crying in her prayers when Mr. Ahmed knocked. Wiping out the tears she looked at her father. It seems like he aged a lot in the past few days. Seeing her father dressed to go out she asked,
" Papa, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes. The lawyer called saying a witness showed up. So I am going there."

"Alhamdulillah. It means bhaiya won't be there anymore, right? Allah granted our prayers."

"In sha Allah. I am going. Lock the door and try not to go out."

"Ok. Drive safe. And call me if anything happens."

"Ok. Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz."

Reeha was feeling restless from the morning. She needed some fresh air and had to buy some grocery items so thought to go to the nearby shop.

☆☆☆☆☆

Ayyan with his team came to cover the news. Though his boss told him to rest at home until Ayana's hearing he insisted on working and it will also divert his mind. So now here they are to cover the news or more say to stalk a person who is the manager of a company. From an informer, they got to know that the manager came here for some illegal work. But it seems like the information was wrong. No one came.

Finding nothing, they were about to go in the car when his eyes fell on her. That bastard's sister. A fire lit up in his heart. Instead of going towards the car, he went towards her only after making sure to record all this.

"Wonderful!! What scenery!! Brother is in jail and the sister is shopping. What a family!"

Seeing Ayyan and some reporters behind him, Reeha started to walk away from them faster. Catching up with her Ayyan continued,
"What happened? Got scared? You should be. Your brother will rot in jail and I'll ensure that."

"He won't. He is not the culprit."

"Oh. The little bird can also talk."
Reeha opened her mouth for the first time. Just then the reporters encircled her and started to ask ridiculous questions.
"Ma'am, is it true that your brother is a drug addict?"

"Did he abuse Ms. Ayana Malik under the influence of drugs or simply because of his unreciprocated love for her?"

"We heard that he was involved in another rape case before. How did he get out of it?"

Reeha was controlling herself from saying anything. Her lawyer strictly warned them if these types of questions arise then to ignore it as whatever they say, may be used against them in court. She was complying with his words but the last question made her lose her temper. She couldn't help but protest against it.

"STOP. STOP IT. MY BROTHER IS NOT A RAPIST NOR A DRUGGIE. HE WAS FRAMED." 
she shouted. 

Looking at the reporters she continued, 
"YOU ARE ALL REPORTERS, RIGHT? YOUR JOB IS TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD. THEN INSTEAD OF FINDING THE TRUTH, WHY ARE YOU ALL HARNESSING ME? GO AND FIND THE MAIN CULPRIT. AND YOU,"
Pointing at Ayyan,
" WHAT DID YOU SAID? I'M HAVING FUN SHOPPING? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HAVING FUN, HUH? WE CAN'T EVEN GO OUT OF HOUSE WITHOUT PEOPLE TALKING BEHIND US, ACCUSING US, MAKING OUR LIFE HELL. AND YOU THINK IT'S FUN?"
She screamed, cryingly.

"You people deserve it. All of you have to pay for your brother's crime."

"Instead of threatening me, why don't you find the real culprit which, I'm damn sure my brother is not. Just stop harassing us. And don't worry about tomorrow's hearing, it will be proved that my brother is not the culprit. So start finding the actual one instead of wasting your time."
Saying this she walked away leaving a doubtful Ayyan behind. 

Ahmed family in no way knew them nor was an acquaintance of them so why would Fawad do that to his sister? Was it only because of the drug or was the actual culprit roaming around? If Reeha's word was true then he needs to investigate the matter himself. He won't let the real culprit go away.

☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading♥♥. And please press the ⭐ button.