※41※

"Sir, this is for you. Get well soon."
Siya, Ayyan's assistant said, handing him a bouquet.

"Dude, we miss you so much."
A colleague of Ayyan said.

"More like he misses you as there's no one to share his workload with."
Said another one from behind.

It's been 1 week since Ayyan got discharged from the hospital. Fortunately, he was healing quickly.

Today some colleagues with Ayyan's assistant came to meet him.

"No. I genuinely miss him."
The first one protested.

"Ok, guys. You two can continue arguing later. But now sit down. And thanks for the flowers, Siya."
Ayyan said. And then passed the flowers to Reeha, who was standing beside him.

"Reeha, this is Siya. You have met her before-"
Ayyan started introducing. Reeha remembers Siya, the rude assistant of Ayyan who didn't let her enter Ayyan's office when Reeha went into his office to seek Ayyan's help. And till now that girl didn't apologize.

"-This is Farhaan and that one is Ashish. And guys, this is-"
Before Ayyan could complete, Reeha introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Reeha. Nice to meet you all."
Reeha greeted with a smile.

"Her name is noisy just like her."
Ayyan muttered under his breath. 

"Of course we know you so well, bhabi. We came to the reception party."
Said Farhaan.

Honestly, Reeha doesn't remember at all but still, she smiled.

While everyone started talking about their work, Reeha went downstairs and prepared some snacks and coffee for all of course with the help of the helpers.

Taking it upstairs, she started to serve everyone. When she was about to hand the cup of coffee to Ayyan, Siya snatched it from her hand, making her startled.

"Don't you know that sir only drinks black coffee?"

Reeha never knew that Ayyan preferred black coffee. Every time Reeha prepared latte and Ayyan never complained. In fact, it seemed like he liked it. But now hearing it from an outsider, Reeha couldn't help but get embarrassed. How can she not know her husband's liking?

"I…"

"I like her coffee. More than black coffee. I mean she prepares it quite well."
Ayyan said and then took the cup of coffee.

"Wow, bhabi! The coffee is really great."
Ashish complimented.

"Thank you."

"Told ya."
Reeha and Ayyan said respectively.

And then they started to talk about whatever they were talking about before.

Reeha could feel Siya's dislike towards her. Well, the feeling was mutual. 

What was pissing Reeha off the most was the fact that Siya knew Ayyan more than Reeha and in she was flaunting in every passing minute. And not to mention her fake cuteness. Reeha wanted to pull out Siya's hair and throw her out of the house.

                            ☆☆☆☆☆

At night, Ayyan was seeing something on his phone when Reeha sat in front of the mirror looking at his reflection in the mirror. 

"I don't like it when a girl tries too hard to act pretty or cute."
Reeha said randomly, brushing her hair, remembering Siya's stupid cockroach-like face.