※7※

The Maliks Mansion

"Excuse me, ma'am, you can't enter like this." The first guard said.

"Ma'am, if you don't stop we'll have to force you." The second one warned Reeha. Ignoring them she started shouting.

"Mr. RAYYAN MALIK. COME OUT. COME OUT, YOU COWARD."

"What's the noise?" Ayyan asked, coming out. Seeing Reeha shouting like a mad person he asked her, "What are you doing here?"

"Why don't you ask that manipulative brother of yours?"

"Hey, girl. Mind your tongue."

Ignoring him she again shouted,
"MR. RAYYAN. YOU COWARD. WHY ARE YOU HIDING? COME OUT. FACE ME."

Rayyan with the other members of the family step outside.
"What's the fuss? And you! What are you doing here?"

"Bravo Mr. Rayyan. Bravo. I must say I have never seen such a cunning person like you." Reeha sarcastically clapped.

" What are you blabbing? Have you lost your mind? Get out of your own before the guards force you." Ayyan said, getting irritated with her meaningless words.

"I'm not blabbing. Your manipulative brother faked all the evidence. That double-crossing weasel lawyer was actually working for your brother. Not only that this fabulous brother of yours also faked the whole witness drama."

"What? Are you now falsely accusing us?" Ayyan said.

"Am I?" The question was directed towards Rayyan who wasn't looking at her.

Mr. Malik came forward and asked Rayyan, "Is it true? Is she saying the truth?"

"Dad, there was no other way. The case was not progressing." Rayyan replied.

"Have you completely lost it? Why the hell will you fake the witness?" Mr. Malik said with anger. Ayyan looked at his brother with disbelief.

"O hello! I haven't come here to see your family drama. And why are you faking angry at him when you are happy inside." Reeha said to Mr. Malik.

"Enough. Don't use that tone with my dad. Whatever I did, I did the right thing. You people deserve it." Rayyan said coming in front of her.

This triggered Reeha's anger to another level. That bastard was not even a little guilty of his deed. Not being able to control her anger Reeha raised her hand to slap Rayyan.
"You rotten bugger!!!"

"Don't even dare to do that." Rayyan caught her hand.

"Leave my hand. I'll report you to the police for faking the witness."

Shoving her hand Rayyan said," Really? What are you going to say? Do you have any proof?" Without waiting for her reply he continued,"No you don't. You have crossed your limit. You won't go like this. Let me take you out." Saying this he grabbed her arms forcefully and started dragging her outside.

"Rayyan, leave her." Mr. Malik said.

"LEAVE ME. I SAID LEAVE ME" Reeha shouted. When Rayyan still didn't stop Reeha started laughing. All looked at her confused. Looking at Rayyan she said, "Don't you think you are abusing me now?"

"What!?" Rayyan asked, baffled.

"I can report to the police saying it. So I'm saying nicely for the last time LEAVE MY HAND."

"Leave her, Bhai," Ayyan said holding Rayyan's hand. Rayyan left her arm.
Last time glaring at them, Reeha left the place.

                               ☆☆☆☆☆

Reeha did talk big but how was she supposed to prove that the witness was fake? Leaving the Malik mansion she went to her house thinking what to do.

                            ☆☆☆☆☆

Shaina Begum was restless. Firstly, because of the case. Secondly because of her husband, Mr. Ahmed. Her husband being weak and helpless was something she never wanted to witness. Thirdly because of her daughter. Allah knows where the girl is now. Somehow she pacified her husband to go to bed early but how was she supposed to rest knowing her daughter was outside the house this late at night.

The bell rang. She opened the door to see Reeha standing.

"Are you out of your mind? Is this the time to come home?" She asked angrily.

"Sorry, Mumma. I didn't see the time." Reeha said the first excuse that came to her mind.

"Reeha it's 8 pm. How could you not notice the time! Is there less tension in the house that now you are adding more!?"

"Mumma, it won't happen again. Don't take stress. It's not good for your health." Not seeing her father she added, "Did papa sleep?"

"After a lot of persuading. Btw Where did you go?"

"Just somewhere. I promise, Mumma, I'll do anything to prove bhaiya's innocence. Trust me."

"Reeha, I trust you, my daughter. But in all this, I don't want you to be in any danger. Promise me, sweetheart, you will not be in danger."

"I promise, Mumma. Now, are you only going to talk? Won't you give anything to eat? I'm so hungry."

"Silly me. You go and freshen up. I will serve you dinner." Nodding at her mother she went towards her room to get changed.

                             ☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading❤❤. And please press the ⭐ button.