※2※

Two weeks later

"Your honor, the watch, and the DNA of the fingerprints both indicate that the defendant, Mr. Fawad Ahmed is the one who attempts to sexually assault the victim, Ms. Ayana Malik." 
The prosecutor remarked.

"I object, your honor. The prosecutor is assuming the whole thing. The evidence provided by the prosecutor doesn't clarify anything. The evidence might also be the result of the defendant helping the victim."
The lawyer, Mr. Rahman proclaimed.

It was the first trial of Fawad.

"Then do you have any proof that can verify that the defendant is not the culprit?"
The judge asked the lawyer.

"I am sorry to say, your honor. We don't have any evidence for now. But if you give us some time I'm certain that we will be able to provide evidence."

"Ok. The court will give you 1 week to hand over any evidence. The next trial will happen after 1 week. The court is adjourned." 

"Thank you, your honor."

It's been 3 weeks since that horrible encounter with the police.

Hearing the news Ahmed family was devastated. Never in their nightmare, they could think something like that could happen. They knew their son inside and out. It was obvious that he was framed.

But who will frame him? It's not like he had any sort of enemy.

After searching for the whole 2 weeks finally they found Mr. Rahman. All the previous lawyers declined from taking the case.

The reason was abstract.

No one wanted to mess with the Maliks.

Rawa Ahmed was grateful to Mr. Rahman for taking the case. The case was simple. Fawad didn't personally know the Maliks. He was clearly framed. In fact, it wouldn't even go to the court if the victim, Ms. Ayana Malik, wasn't in a coma. But alas after that horrible incident she slipped into a coma making the case complicated. The evidence found until now all indicate Fawad as the culprit. And the Maliks were no less in making the case grimmer by their powers.

☆☆☆☆☆

( Mr. Arif Malik is a businessman. Though initially, he wasn't that famous in the business world after his son, Rayyan Malik took steps in business their company flourished in an enormous way. Whereas Mrs. Malik used to help her husband in business but now is a housewife.

Mr. and Mrs. Malik have 3 children. Rayyan Malik, the elder son who is married to his childhood sweetheart, Myra, who is 2 months pregnant.

Then come Ayyan and Ayana, the twins. Ayyan is a successful reporter whereas Ayana is a child specialist. In spite of being rich, they were not arrogant about their money in fact they were completely down to earth. Ayana being the only daughter was adored by all.)

Malik family was doing everything to keep the culprit which according to them was Fawad in the prison. Honestly speaking there were a few possibilities to win against them.

☆☆☆☆☆

When Fawad was being taken away after the trial Mrs. Shaina couldn't help but cry bitterly. And Reeha's condition was no better than her. She never imagined her brother would stand in front of them with handcuffs like a culprit. Mr. Rawa was controlling himself from breaking in front of them. 

Seeing his family like that Fawad said to his sister with a sad smile,
"Hey dummy, stop crying like a fool. You look better while you shout instead of crying like a baby. As I'm away so you will have to take care of Mumma and papa for me. Ok?"

Cryingly, Reeha nodded. 

Mr. Rawa told his son,
"Don't worry, my son. I will surely get you out of prison."

"I know papa. And I am not worried because I didn't do anything wrong. You guys take care of each other. Mumma, please stop crying. You know I can't see you like this."

"I trust you, my child. You will not have to stay here for many days."
Shaina Begum said, controlling her cries.

"Come back soon, bhaiya(big brother)," Reeha said.

And then he was taken away by the police.

☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading. And please press the ⭐ button.