※25※

The Malik Mansion

It's been 4 days since Rayyan's discharged from the hospital. And since that day he's in complete bed rest. The credit goes to his family members, especially to Myra. Although he's not doing any official work but he already is searching for that tattoo guy... well let's say... through his connections. The police specially told them not to search among themselves. To trust the police force as the culprit may become more alert than now. But Rayyan is Rayyan. Who can stop him after all?

About their business, Mr. Malik is managing it in absence of his son. As they say like father, like son. Mr. Malik also sends his men to look for the tattoo guy.

After Ayana's incident, Mrs. Malik became aloof. Without any necessities, she doesn't talk with anyone. Not even her children. None saw her to smile after that incident. Most of the time she spent her time in Ayana's room. It's like she has been detached from her own self.

Ayyan, on the other hand, is busy with his newspaper editing and other works. In the past few days, he literally did nothing. So now a pile of work is waiting for him. Although everyone in his team is very considerate, still he can't just make others do all his work. That's how he is. Unlike his father and brother, he trusts the police and that's why keeps in touch with Ravi. Any news regarding the case, even the insignificant ones, he keeps a tab on them.

What is common in the Maliks is that they all pray and hope to catch the culprit and make him pay for his crimes as soon as possible.

☆☆☆☆☆

The Ahmed's House

After Fawad's bail, the atmosphere of the house changed exactly 180 degrees. From sad and tensed it became happy and joyful. Mr. Ahmed's health improved a lot. Now, most of his time is spent resolving the bickering of the siblings. No matter how much he scolds them for bickering like a child but he can't deny the fact that he missed this. Their child-like bickerings.

On the other hand, Mrs. Ahmed everyday cooks different yummy foods and literally stuff it in Fawad's mouth saying how thin he has become. It won't be surprising if Fawad gains 15 pounds in this 1 week.

About Reeha and Fawad, the first few days after Fawad's release, they behaved like obedient and loving siblings who can't even live without seeing each other. But after a few days, they started fighting for even small things. Today the house is quiet as the siblings went to have a cousins day out. Which means no one is allowed to disturb them. And they can do any anything they want to do without getting any scolding.

After hanging out with their cousins, they were on their way back home. Fawad driving and Reeha sitting beside him. The radio was playing when Reeha started singing on top of her voice.

COME ON, COME ON, TURN THE RADIO ON
IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND I WON'T BE LONG
GOTTA DO MY HAIR, PUT MY MAKE UP ON
IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND I WON'T BE LO...

Fawad's ear was bursting with her song. It seems like his ears will bleed. The urge of throwing his sister into the car's trunk for the rest of the way, strongly, coursing through him. He cleared his throat way too loud for his own comfort, hoping Reeha would shut up. But Reeha began to sing even more loudly, this time with a newfound enthusiasm. Not being able to control himself and to save his poor ears he couldn't help but exclaim.

"Ree!"

"Yes, bhaiya," Reeha replied innocently.

"Can you just... ... SHUT UP?"

"Nope! Not until you stop at a snacks shop."

"Not happening."

"Fine then.
COME ON, COME ON, TURN THE RAD-"

"OK. Fine. But only because I don't want to bleed to death through my ears."
Fawad pulled the car outside of a cafe.

"Hello, Ma'am! What would you like to have?"

"Hi! Can I have a cheeseburger, a blueberry cheesecake, and a large chocolate shake?"

"Ree?" Fawad asked hearing his sister's order.

"Yes, Bhaiya?"

"You do know that Mumma must have been waiting for us preparing dinner. Which I must add is extremely delicious." He said focusing on the 'extremely delicious part'

"Yep. I know." But Reeha was not in a mood to listen to him.

Taking the food Reeha gave him the most endearing smile ever which of course stated the obvious.

"What?"
Asked Fawad choosing to look everywhere but at her.

"You can't be saying 'what' when you will be taking out your wallet."
Said Reeha.

"Excuse me?!"

"What?"

"I'm not the one who ordered."

"You are elder than me."

"And your point is?"
Asked Fawad confusedly.

"As you are my elder so you'll have to pay. It's like the basic rule."

"And may I know who made this ridiculous rule?"

"Of course the genius me!" Reeha replied cheerfully. But then seeing him glaring at her, she added, "I don't have any money. I left my purse at home."

Reeha intentionally left her purse because she knew Fawad wouldn't pay for her. But now poor Fawad didn't have any choice except taking out his wallet. They were arguing when the waiter cleared his throat.

"Look because of you all are looking at us."

"Not my fault. You are the one who's not paying." Reeha said carelessly.

Fawad was about to argue more when the waiter again cleared his throat. Finding no other way, he reached for his wallet.

☆☆☆☆☆

At last, after the little scene, the siblings peacefully were waiting for the food sitting when Reeha's eyes went to the opposite table. A foreigner was sitting there, precisely, a handsome foreigner. Maybe waiting for someone. Reeha was literally gawking at the boy. Fawad saw his sister shamelessly looking at the boy.

"Eyes downwards, you shameless creature." He whispered.

"What? Don't tell me you never looked at any girl."

"Never. I'm not shameless like you."

"You are so boring. I'm already pitying my future bhabi."

"Your future bhabi will be blessed to have me. Instead, I pity your future husband. Poor guy has to tolerate you."
Before Reeha would give him a sarcastic reply he added,
"Now shut up and eat."

☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys!

So... How was the chapter? Share your thoughts on the comment. And don't forget to press the 🌟 button.
Thank you.♥♥