※32※

"He is Zafar. Zafar Baig. Ayana's Fiancee." 

Reeha was surprised hearing Ayyan. She didn't know that Ayana was engaged. If Ayana was engaged then why didn't she see this man in the court? Nevertheless, passing the man a small smile she greeted.

"Assalamualaikum!"

"Waalaikumussalam! Congratulations! Here's a little gift for both of you."
Saying the man, Zafar passed the gift to Reeha.

"Thank you. It was nice meeting you."
Reeha thought he would go away congratulating them but instead of going away, he looked at Reeha.

"I'm glad that finally, I was able to meet you. Face to face."

"You know me?"

Reeha asked confusedly. She is sure that she has never met or seen him before.

"I have heard a lot about you. I must say, you really are brave."

Reeha wanted to ask him who told him about her but then thought otherwise and just thanked him nervously.

Zafar whispered,
"Everything has a certain limit so is your bravery. Don't cross the limit or else you might get hurt."

"Sorry?"

"It's better for you not to play with fire. One has to pay a big price to play with fire, many times by giving one's life and the lives of dear ones. So be careful."

"What are you talking about?"
Reeha asked. The guy was being creepy.

"Again, congratulations on your wedding. May you lead a happy married life."
This time he said loudly and then left the stage.

As Ayyan was busy with his friends and colleagues he didn't hear the words exchanged between Reeha and Zafar. Reeha mentally prepared a note to ask about this weird guy, Zafar, to Ayyan later.

                             ☆☆☆☆☆

After the greeting session, the couple was preparing themselves to answer the press questions.

"Ready?"
Ayyan asked Reeha.

"No."

"It means you are perfectly ready. Let's go."

And then the unending questions started.

"Mr. Ayyan, did you know Ms. Reeha from the start?"

"Why sudden marriage?"

"What about Ms. Ayana's case?"

"Did the marriage happen just to bury the rumors?"

"Is there any improvement in Ms. Ayana's condition?"

"Is there any motive behind the sudden marriage?"

"At first, I would like you to call her Mrs. Reeha Malik instead of Ms." 
Ayyan started answering looking at the reporter who asked the first question.

"Yes. We knew each other from the start. In fact, our marriage was fixed earlier. But due to some misunderstanding and that unfortunate incident of my sister, our marriage was postponed."

He further said,
"No. There is no motive behind the marriage. And I'm saying this once and for all so that no new rumors are created. My wedding has nothing to do with the rumors. The rumors were totally baseless. I believe it was our business rivals who spread these dumb rumors. Today I have invited you all to clear all your misconceptions and of course to share my happiest day with you all."