※3※

After coming from trial, Shaina Begum became sick. The main cause was the Malik family.

Flashback Starts

Outside the court when Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed with Reeha were about to leave, Mr. Malik with his two sons came towards them.

The eldest son taunted, 
"Look who's here. The Culprits Family. Don't you have any shame standing in front of us with heads up."

"Mind your language, boy.  The court didn't give its verdict. And my son is not the culprit." 
Mr. Ahmed proclaimed.

"Rayyan, don't create a scene."
Mr. Malik warned his son.
"Let's go".

When they were about to go, Ayyan, the youngest son, told Mr. Ahmed with malice in his voice,
"Every culprit's family says the same thing. But don't worry. I'll make sure your son will be behind the bars for the rest of his life."

"Look Mr. Ayyan, whatever happened to your sister is really very horrible. We're very sorry and I really pray that the real culprit gets punished. But my son didn't commit the sin. And very soon you'll also
know that."

"You feel sorry?! You don't even feel a bit sorry. And you won't even know how it feels to see your daughter or sister lying lifelessly day after day. If it happens with your daughter only then you will know how it feels".
Ayyan said pointing at Reeha.

"You bastard! How dare you say something like that to my daughter." Angrily Mr. Rawa held Ayyan's collar. 

Ayyan was about to fight with him when Rayyan hold him whereas Reeha stopped Mr. Rawa and said,
"Papa, please stop. Don't argue with them. They have lost their sense of judgment. Moreover, the media is here. Leave him. Let's go. We will prove to them that bhaiya is innocent."

"Yes, yes. Take your father away from me. I don't want to see your family's face."
Ayyan spatted.

"Ayyan. Enough."
Mr. Malik shouted,
"You have already created a lot of scenes. Don't create more. Rayyan, take him towards the car."

Flashback Ends

After the incident Shaina Begum became sick. Mr. Rawa with the help of the lawyer was thinking of every possible way to gather any evidence or clue to save Fawad. Reeha insisted on helping but was strictly prohibited by Mr. Rawa. After the encounter with Rayyan, he was being extra careful of Reeha.

                         ☆☆☆☆☆

After the scene created outside the court, Mr. Arif Malik was furious upon his sons, especially the elder one. Already a lot of news has been published regarding Ayana's incident. He didn't want people to talk about it more. Of course, he wants justice for his daughter but at the same time, he doesn't want their name to be attached to the culprit's family.  He knew his sons. Rayyan was a hot-tempered man. On the other hand, Ayyan did have a temper but not like Rayyan. But if it concerns his family, Ayyan could be much worse than Rayyan. For now, he was worried about his sons. He didn't want their anger to backfire on them  in the case.

                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆

After Coming from court Ayyan directly went to his room. He hated… no loathed that family who destroyed his sister, his twin's life… dreams. It was Ayyan who found Ayana in that state. He was devastated to see her. He failed to protect her. Whenever he saw her face he couldn't help but feel angry towards that family. 

On the other hand, Rayyan's condition was no better than Ayyan's. Only he and Allah knew how much self-control he used not to kill that bastard's family.  He was guilty. Guilty for not being able to rescue his baby sister. Guilty to see his mother crying day and night. To him, it seems that he failed as a big brother. And he knew exactly how to make the culprit's family suffer.

Whereas Ayyan was a law-abiding person, he wanted to do everything lawfully, on the other hand, Rayyan was the exact opposite of him. He always wanted to take matters in his hand. And this time he will make them pay for his sister's suffering even if it means by deceiving the law. Taking the phone he called him. 

"Did they suspect anything?"

"No, sir."

"Good, make them completely trust you. So that they can pay for their sins."

"Don't worry, sir. You will succeed in it."

He cut the call with an evil smile.

                           ☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading♥♥. And please press the ⭐ button.