※1※

She was running to save herself from the monsters' clutch in spite of her bleeding leg. She knew if she didn't escape from the dark abandoned forests then she would not be able to save herself. But what she didn't know was that fate wasn't on her side. While running she tripped over a stone making her other leg injured. Looking back she saw the monster himself was giving a nasty smirk to her. He grabbed her hair tightly making a hissing sound escape from her mouth. She was desperately searching for something....anything in the mud that she can use to hit him. Finding nothing she threw mud to his eyes. While he was rubbing his eyes she again started to run.

He was too tired to drive at midnight. After continuously working for straight two days he was worn out. Wanting to go home quickly he picked the short cut which is through an abandoned forest. The wind was blowing mysteriously. He heard some noise coming from his left side behind the bushes. Ignoring all this he was about to pass when a young girl came into his view. He slammed the brake when the car was about to hit her. Shock, fear, and somewhat relief were evident in her eyes which were staring back at his ones. He quickly opened the car door and stepped out. Seeing her it was clear that she was running from the past few minutes. Her clothes were ripped from different parts. She was shaking furiously. Her eyes glistened with tears. Seeing her like that he asked,

"Are you hurt?"

Because of shouting, her throat was dry. She was unable to voice out her words. She ran towards him and barely managed to say,

"H-He-Help m-me."

☆☆☆☆☆

"Ma'am, where should I keep the sweet dish?"
Asked the helper. 

"Obviously not on my head. Go and place it in the table," 
Being irritated, Shaina Begum replied. Usually, she is not a person who gets irritated easily but now she was extremely irritated by all. 

Firstly, because she didn't like any housekeeper or helpers as according to her either they mess up the works or the works are not according to her liking so she prefers to do the house works herself. 

Secondly, the person because of whom all these arrangements were being done that highness was still sleeping making her mother angry. She immediately went to her daughter's room to see her sleeping as if it was the last day of her life. Being annoyed she started to shake her.

"Mumma, please just 5 more minutes."

"You're saying that for the last 30 minutes. Now for Allah's sake wake up. It's already 12 pm."

"Uffu Shaina, let the girl sleep. She slept at 3 am last night." 
Rawa Ahmed interrupted while sitting beside her daughter and lovingly stroking her hair. 

"Papa, I love you so much. "
Rawa Ahmed smiled at his daughter's antics.

"So is it my fault that she stayed awake that late at night. What's the need to watch the movie that late at night? Moreover, it's understandable as she is childish but you, you are supposed to stop her but instead of stopping you also watched with her."

"Uffu, mamma. Stop scolding papa. We were just spending some father-daughter time. Moreover some days later I will leave the house so we got emotional."
Saying this Reeha hugged her father who already got emotional.