※36※

"I have heard its rainy season there. Don't get wet. You easily catch a cold. Check for last time if you forgot to pack up anything."
Shaina Begum instructed through the phone.

"Yes, Mumma. I have checked it all and will remember every word of yours. Now I need to go. Ayyan is waiting downstairs. Allah Hafiz."

"Have a safe journey. Allah Hafiz."

Cutting the call, Reeha was about to go out of the room when Mrs. Malik came to her.

"Did you pack everything?"

"Yes, mom."

Although Mrs. Malik didn't warm up much around Reeha, still she's not that scary as she pretends. If one behaves well and obeys her, then she'll also be polite and warm to that person.

"Ok. What about the tickets & passports?"

"Tickets are with Ayyan and passports are- Ya Allah! It's in the room."

"How can you be so forgetful, Reeha? What will you do when you get old? Now, what are you waiting for? Go and bring it."

Hurriedly Reeha brings the passports.

She was about to go downstairs when again Mrs. Malik called her.

"Reeha!"

"Yes, mom?"

"Don't forget to recite Surah while the plane takes off."

"Ok, mom."
Going towards her, Reeha hugged her, making Mrs. Malik off guard.

"W-What are you doing? Hey, girl! L-Leave me. I-I can't breathe."

"You are sometimes so nice."
Then releasing her she added,
"You should feel grateful after all not all get a hug from me. And Miss me, ok?"

"Get out before I push you downstairs. Aren't you getting late? Go. Now!"
Mrs. Malik tried to say strictly.

"Fine! I'm going. I take back my words of you being nice. Allah Hafiz. Take care."
With a grimace, Reeha went downstairs.

"You too. Take care."
Mrs. Malik whispered looking at Reeha's back with a smile lacing on her lips.

The girl is crazy. But she can't ignore that she already has a soft spot for Reeha.

                            ☆☆☆☆☆

Rayyan and Myra were waiting in the airport with Ayyan and Reeha. The former couple came to see off the latter one.

"I wish I could go in there with Myra instead of you both."
Rayyan expressed his desire to Ayyan with a sad expression.

"Wanna switch with us?"
Ayyan asked, eagerly.

"Nope. Remember honeymoon is the rarest desert that you get to eat. Not always. So be thankful."
Rayyan whispered to Ayyan.

"Bhai!!!"

"What? It's true. In fact, you know what, I even prepared a speech for both of you."
Clearing his throat, Rayyan stated loudly.

"Marriage is like a cake. A honeymoon is like a pastry. The whole married life is like bread. Only on honeymoon it heats up."
Rayyan completed with a wink.

Ayyan's eyes widened hearing his brother's shameless speech whereas Reeha turned crimson red.

To save the poor couple from further embarrassment, Myra put an end to her husband's teasing.
"Rayyan! Stop teasing them."