※57※

It's been three weeks since Zafar's sentence. With the help of the physiotherapist, Ayana can now walk on her own. Still, it was difficult to stand for long.

Ayana was looking at the photos of her and Zafar. It was time to let go of Zafar's memories but it wasn't easy. 

'Why did he have to do it? Why? Why can't he be the one she thought him to be? Why?'
Ayana was in deep thought when Reeha knocked on the door.

"Api, May I come in?"

Quickly hiding the mobile she replied,
"Come in."

"Left or right?"
Reeha asked the moment she entered the room. She was holding two dresses on her both hands. One red and another yellow.

"Whom are these for?"

"Of course for you. You are going to wear any one of them to today's party. Now choose."
In celebration of Ayana's recovery, Mr. and Mrs. Malik threw a party. 

"I'm not going to wear any of them. They are too bright for me."
Ayana gave a disapproving look at the dresses. She always preferred simple light colors.

"But it'll look good on you."
Reeha tried to convince her.

"Nope. I'll wear something from the closet. You can keep those dresses if you like."

"But..."

"No ifs and buts. I know mom sent you to convince me to wear these bright colors. Go and tell her I'm not gonna wear them. Ok?"

Reeha nodded pouting.

"Reeha! Reehaaa!!"
Ayyan's voice was heard from the other room.

"That husband of yours can't even stay a single minute without you."
Ayana teased Reeha.

"It's not tru-"
Reeha was cut by Ayyan.

"Reehaaaa!"

"Go! Go and see what my impatient brother wants."

"I'm going to staple his mouth."
Muttering Reeha went out of the room making Ayana smile. 

Shaking her head at their silliness, Ayana went to the washroom to get ready.

☆☆☆☆☆

(Outfits for the party)

"Congratulations dude on being promoted to DSP."
Ayyan hugged Ravi who came to the party. Whereas Urwa, Ravi's wife, hugged Reeha after greeting her.

"Thanks, dude."
Hugging back Ravi replied. Just 2 days ago he was promoted to DSP. 

"Where's Ayana?"
Urwa asked Reeha.