(8) Your turn

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

It's been a month or so from the day baby took his first step and now the boy can easily walk and even run. He has been calling mom 'Maa' since then. He still hasn't talking or even babbling but once he called dad 'Daa' but that was just once.

He has been progressing really well and I guess it won't take long for him to start talking. Even if he starts talking we will still have many things that would need to be done. He needs to learn, he needs to study.

I have thought about baby's studies a bit and I think it'll be best if Dad teaches him instead of sending him to school or college as it can lead to humiliation or bullying which I of course don't want. Anyways, this is for the time when baby starts talking properly.

A week before Jiminie and Mom took baby out. They went to shopping and they both brought baby ice cream and since then baby has been a fan of ice creams. He craves for ice cream every freaking day and it isn't good for his health so when he doesn't gets his ice cream, he settles down to his all time favorite banana milk. 

I haven't paid a visit to the pest, Jeon Dae Seong. I decided to pay him a visit as I have something planned for him. Me, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung went to our HQ's prisons where the pest has been chained up, just like he kept my baby and his mom. 

One of the guards opened the door when Yoongi hyung signaled him to do so. I went inside first, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung were beside me. 

"Enjoying your stay Jeon?" I smirked looking at his burised body. 

"What do you want from me V? Just kill me already" He pleaded and I heard scoffs from the hyungs. 

"Well, what's the fun in that? I won't kill you. I'll keep you chained up here just like you did with my baby and mom but trust me it will be 10000 times worse. You'll regret living everyday. You'll wish for death but I won't kill you. I won't let you die. Your fate will be decided when either my baby gets well or when mom wakes up" I spat. 

"It's your turn to suffer now Jeon and trust me the pain won't be doubled but it will be 1000 times harsher and worst from what you let them through. You won't die so soon" I said pressed his cheeks harshly from my shoes. 

I can't let him die not before giving justice to my baby and mom. I literally ain't gonna spare him. He will get beaten up daily and he will live worst than my baby and mom were. He will crave for death but it won't be granted not until either of the two decide his punishment.

"Have fun" Yoongi hyung said as Hoseok hyung signaled 3 of our men to beat the pest to pulp. 

I turned around and walked out, the pest's screams echoed in the HQ but who gives a fuck for him. 

Exactly, no one

"Taebear let's go to a picnic with Kookie tomorrow" Hoseok hyung suggested already sounding excited. 

Me and Yoongi hyung chuckled at our sunshine hyung's excited expression. 

"Yeah the little one will like it" Yoongi hyung said. 

"Let's go and tell mom, dad then" I said and Hoseok hyung clapped his hand. 

I shook my head and we proceeded our way back to home. 

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Many of you guys wanted me to post my Instagram ID

So, my Instagram ID is : praniti_09