(15) Beautiful Day

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It's finally the day, Jungkook's 20th birthday and as everyone wished the little one was thankfully 10 years as of now. A cute little bean yet a lot mischievous because his TaeTae has been spoiling him a lot.

"Saengil Chukahamnida..
Saengil Chukahamnida..
Saranghaneun Jungkookie..
Saengil Chukahamnida.."

Everyone sang as they gathered in Taekook's bedroom. Hoseok was holding the cake with glowing candles. The spark of the candles catched the little one's attention and he giggled looking at that.

The cake on his birthday was a gift of the heart, for in that moment of giving lives a moment of divine vulnerability. In that, more than a sweet treat, it is gift of part of the self, a chance to deepen bonds of love between the seven of them.

It was Jungkook's first time celebrating his birthday. He didn't even knew before that there are things like that.

"Blow the candles Koo" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook took a deep breath before blowing the candles. Everyone clapped and wished the boy again. Jungkook wouldn't have known these things if he wouldn't be so active in learning and adapting things. But now as his brain is 10 years old he knows these things very well.

"Gimme my presents" Koo squealed, slightly bouncing on his feet.

"This brat" Yoongi chuckled.

"TaeTae meow hyungie called me a brat" Koo huffed cutely.

"Hyung don't call my baby a brat" Taehyung playfully glared at Yoongi which made Koo giggle.

Yoongi on the other hand, mumbled 'whipped' under his breath but everyone else heard and chuckled at that.

"Now my presents" Koo sat down on the bed, eating the cake.

"Here, this is from me, Hoseokie and Minnie" Yoongi gave a couple of bags to the youngest.

"Woahhhhhh" Koo squealed looking at the bag full of clothes, pretty sweaters and hoodies and some accessories. Koo was sure that the accessories was all his Chim hyungie's choices, the pretty sweaters would be from his Hobi hyungie and the hoodies would be from his meow hyungie.

"Koo now look what Dada bought for you" Namjoon said and kept a heavy brown bag in front of him.

"These are books" Koo said not even looking inside the bag and the other burst out laughing at Namjoon.

He knew his Dada would be giving him story books, novels because he has catched an interest of reading lately.

"So predictable Dad" Hoseok teased.

"Okay okay now it's my turn~" Jin sang.

He handed Koo 3 bags and each of the bag had two boxes. He opened the 6 boxes and it all had different different shoes and 2 pairs of Timberlands. He squealed loudly.