(5) His First Meal

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jin quickly made a thick strawberry yogurt smoothie, because it will be easier for the little one to swallow and digest easily. After finishing with the making process the aforementioned walked to the living room with a tray in his hand.

He smiled and sat down before Jungkook who looked at the smoothie curiously. He was about to dip his whole hand in it but Taehyung held his hand, grabbing the little one's attention too.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and started giggling making everyone around him smile.

Jin took a bit of smoothie on the spoon and took it in front of Jungkook's mouth waiting for a open mouth. A minute or later Jungkook was still staring at the spoon not knowing what to do.

He looked at Taehyung, who opened his mouth when both of their eyes meet. Jungkook opened his mouth still looking at Taehyung. Jin smiled and gave Jungkook the first bite of his meal.

Of course, Jungkook has teeth but he doesn't know how to use them so Taehyung was doing the movements and the younger one was copying him. When he finished his first bite he giggled and clapped his hand in excitement.

Taehyung ruffled the excited boy and Jin pecked his forehead.

"Good boy" Taehyung praised making the boy's eyes shine.

Taehyung was lost in those starry Bambi eyes. It was like a whole galaxy for him. According to him, he never saw something this beautiful. Earlier when Jungkook was cleaned and was wearing Jimin's sweatshirt, Taehyung swore he never in his life saw a person so cute and beautiful.

Now seeing Jungkook eat with so much excitement his heart felt like it will burst from happiness. He swore he would protect this boy with his life.

'Is this how love feels like?' Taehyung thought looking at the boy in front of him with a small smile.

'No, no, no I can't love him. I can't' Taehyung gulped as his smile faded.

'I should talk to mom' He looked at Jin who was feeding the younger with so much love.

Jin felt eyes on him so he turned and from the look on Taehyung's face, he knew he wanted to talk so he nod his head in understanding. He again shifted his eyes to the boy who was giggling at Jimin's funny faces.

After feeding the younger properly, Jin rubbed his back so that he can burp because if he gets a stomachache or something he won't be able to tell and might cry. Jin successfully got him to burp as Yoongi and Hobi now entered the mansion.

They looked at the boy who was playing with Namjoon. They were confused but Jimin noticed that and pulled the both of them to their shared room to tell them what they missed.

On the other hand, Taehyung followed his mom to his own room. Jin sat on his son's bed, his legs crossed over the other.

"Mom, I can't love him, I can't" Taehyung stated and ruffled his head in frustration.

Jin patted the spot beside him and Taehyung quickly went to him and laid on the bed with his head on his mom's lap.

"Who do you love?" Jin asked even though he knew 'who' he wanted to hear it from Taehyung.

"I think... I think I'm falling for that boy" Taehyung said as his eyes got moist.

"Jungkook" He whispered and Jin smiled.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜