(12) Answers

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Does the truth imprison us, or does it set us free?

Only by looking at an object from many perspectives you see its exact shape and dimensions and truth is the same, which is why only a multidisciplinary approach by the high level generalists will find it. For it is the harmonising of these facts from apparently unrelated areas that is the eureka moment, the finding of truth. Truth is treason in an empire of lies. One thing we know for sure, the truth can hurt

It was the next day, evening to be precise when Jongin returned from the mission and he was immediately called at the mafia CEO's office. The moment he entered, he knew something was up as he was met with four pairs of eyes instead of one.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were present there too. Jimin and Hoseok were back at the mansion taking care of the little one. Taehyung gestured the center of attention to take a seat and he did as told.

"Jongin-shi we need to talk to you about something" Namjoon started.

"What is it boss?" Jongin asked, confused.

"You know we feel like we have missed something, something that you haven't told us about Koo and his mom?" Jin stated looking straight at the man.

"W-what do you mean Seokjin-shi?" The man stuttered a little and gulped as he now got the idea about what it can be.

"I'll get straight to the point. Why did Koo's mom never taught him how to talk, he didn't knew how to walk because of the chains but there weren't any restrictions between them for talking so why didn't she?" Yoongi asked coming straight as he didn't want to wait another minute.

Yoongi wanted to know what really happened with his little brother for Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin, Jungkook was their little, younger brother. On the other hand, Taehyung was silently noting Jongin's behavior. He noticed how the man got stiff after Yoongi's questions. After a minute of silence, Jongin sighed heavily.

"Choi Ji Woo was in her 20's when she was attracted by Jeon Dae Seong. She fell in love with the man but for the man she was just a play toy. He was playing the sweet role with her and was planning on doing so till she gives her body to him, which didn't happen because she wasn't ready. That broke Dae Seong's patience. He asked Ji Woo for a sleepover and when she was there he.. he" Jongin gulped before speaking more.

"He raped her and captured her for pleasure. After a month of continuous sexual abuse she got pregnant. She wasn't happy when she came to know about her pregnancy. She tried many times to kill the unborn baby but wasn't successful as someone would always come for the rescue. She started hating the baby and she unwillingly gave birth to Jungkook.

Dae Soeng wasn't happy too but he kept the baby thinking that he can use the child against her mother but when he saw the hatred the woman had for the child she chained them both. Ji Woo never named the boy, it was my.. my d-daughter when I told her about Jungkook. My daughter was killed by that bastard after 3 months when the boy was born. She was killed because she.. she named him" Jongin swallowed the huge lump in his throat as he remembered his daughter's beautiful smiling face.

"Ji Woo never wanted to look at her child because she would always say that his face reminded her of how she got raped. She hated his own son, never even talked to him. She was guilty but she was guilty for herself, guilt of agreeing for the sleepover, guilt of falling in love with a rapist. Neither of Jungkook's birth givers cared for him" Jongin completed as tears were falling from his eyes.

The man missed his daughter, her beautiful face, her smiles, everything about her. After her daughter, Jungkook was the one where he always saw a glimpse of his pretty girl.

The others were shocked would be an understatement. They never thought that there would be a heart wrenching truth. Their minds were occupied with thoughts, one of them were 'What was the little boy's fault for him getting so much hate from his birth givers'

They were now much more sad for the boy, much more hurt for him when they rescued him, much more in pain for him when they knew he was chained for 19 years. The little boy and Jongin's daughter suffered without any reason.

Taehyung's brain was frozen for he doesn't know how long and his eyes were taking in more light than he expected, every part of him went on pause while his thoughts were caught up.

Nobody spoke after that but Jin consoled the crying man, they were sorry for his loss. Sad about the fact that nobody could bring his child back, nobody could bring Jungkook's childhood back. A part of them were feeling bad for Ji Woo too but what she made Jungkook go through for 19 years was far more worse.

"When we were going at the basement after you came for help to us. I heard the woman calling for Jungkook. Why was she when she didn't love him?" Taehyung asked in a low voice.

"It wasn't what you thought. She was blaming him like always. Her sentence wasn't only 'my little baby Jungkookie', the complete sentence by her was

'you'll never get love, you'll never be loved, you were a mistake, nobody will ever call you theirs, nobody will love you, you'll never someone's baby, no one will ever call you my little baby Jungkookie'

When she said the last sentence, she started getting difficulty with her breathing that's when you all entered. I never called you all to save the woman as that was a secondary, the priority was to save Jungkook" Jongin confessed.

Now everything was a clear picture but the answers hurt all of them. No one knows now if the younger understood his mother's words or not, but if he remembers it, he will know it all once his brain starts understanding more and more. There is a possibility that Jungkook remembers because even if he was a baby from inside, he was still a 19 year old boy who never got a chance at living his life.

That night, everyone came home to a view where the little one was sitting on the couch eating an ice-cream. He has started loving ice-cream so much. The 5 of them watched him enjoying his ice-cream with a smile on his lips that resulted the others to smile too. A promise was made at that moment by Taehyung in his heart, a promise he made to himself, a promise of getting Jungkook all the happiness he deserves, all the love he deserves.

From now on, Jungkook will never be unloved or unhappy and he will make sure of it.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜