(30) A date

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

My love wrapped his arms around me in a moment and I let my head rest upon his chest. All my thoughts stopped as if my heart took over from my head when we were close. Next he squeezed my waist as if he needed to check I was really there with him, really there and really real and I was. Body, mind, heart and soul all with him.

Today was a great day, a beautiful and a day I will cherish all my life. He literally dragged me out today morning and turned out that he had planned a litany of fun activities for us. He drove us to the beach there we took a ferry ride, with ice cream, we drank margaritas in the sand. Later, we went to a bar he knew of with Ping-Pong tables. At first he taught me how to play and when I learned the basics we challenged each other to a contest. I ended up wining and ended up getting a lot of praises from Taehyungie, then we ate pizza. And I really thought that was all for the date but it wasn't.

We went to a movie after we had the pizza. It was fun, no awkward silences, although there never has been awkward silences between us. Funnily enough, we ended up seeing, 'Call me by your name' and it definitely got our hearts pounding. Then he drove us to a nice restaurant which wasn't that far from our home. Taehyungie got two glass of wine as a nightcap. Although I never had wine before it was delicious and made us all warm and giggly. We talked, laughed, stared, held hands, it was really beautiful.

Now here we were after having the best date and day of my life. We were in our room a slow song called 'Fix You' playing in the background as we moved in sync as I held onto him and he held me. A perfect date indeed.

I looked up at him, he was already looking at me. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in, I closed my eyes and soon I felt his lips on mine, I moved my lips in sync with his and fisted his shirt from my right hand as my left hand was around his neck.

It started slowly and sweetly but as seconds passed it became intense and passionate. Before it could get anymore intense the ringing of Taehyungie's phone pulled us away. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked at me, we looked at each other for a few seconds before leaned in again. He was about to kiss me again when I interrupted him with a whisper,

"Your phone"

"Ignore it" He whispered back and captured my lips again.

The ringing stopped only to start ringing again, I pulled away and he glared at his phone making me giggle.

"I swear I will kill whoever that is" He growled and looked at the caller ID, I looked as well.

He answered the call with a grumpy expression and I giggled at that. He gave me a glare but he knows it won't work on me. I let him continue the call and went to get changed into comfortable clothes. I washed my face and brushed my teeth after I got changed and walked out of the bathroom.

Taehyungie was already changed but was still on the call, he was sitting on the bed with his back resting on the headboard and his laptop on his lap. I sat beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder, looking up at him. He gave me an apologetic smile and I shook my head smiling widely. He gave me kiss on the forehead.

After 10 minutes more, the call ended and he let out a sigh. I was holding his hands and was playing with his fingers.

"I thought you were going to kill Soobin?" I said and giggled.

"Those 5 are precious, so they are forgiven" He said with a stern face which made me laugh out loud.

"I love your smiles, giggles and laughs so much" He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"My baby, my sweetheart, my love" He said and kissed my cheeks repeatedly making me giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"I love you so much" I said and he captured my lips.

This time the kiss was really urgent and intense, his hands went to my waist and gave it a squeeze making me gasp, he entered his tongue in my mouth and roamed it around. My hands made their way to his neck, tangling my fingers on his hair.

In this relationship I feel so good because he sees all of me and I see all of him. There is such freedom in that, yet also a powerful sense of being home, of belonging, of wishing to ever-stay. In that is the secret of our strong bond, of how it formed so fast. How it has come to this beautiful point.

Is it okay for us to go further or is it too soon?

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(How many of you want Smut 🌚)