(22) Cargo

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

His eyes a well of jet black ink, held a gaze more fearsome than a tiger. A thin paper cigarette hung from his bottom lip, a small trail of smoke escaping from the corner of his mouth danced its way to the ceiling above them. In one hand a gun lay loosely, his finger gently pressed against the trigger but never pulling it.

V sat there as a man was being held down by Suga. The mafia leader looked at him with a blank expression as J-Hope interrogated him.

"Where did the cargo come from at our port?" He asked with a deadly gaze.

"I-I really don't k-know. S-spare me please" The man begged.

"Should I now?" V chuckled humorlessly.

"V-V I really down know anything about the cargo" He pleaded but no one was having it.

They have been in these stuff for a long time and they can easily tell when the culprit plays the victim. V sighed as he took a puff of the cigarette before throwing it away and stepping on it as he stood up. The man was taking too long to spill the beans and the mafia leader didn't want to wait too long.

"Jongin call Soobin's group" V stated looking at the latter as he nod walking out.

"Will you fucking spill? Where did that cargo came from in my port when there wasn't any cargo scheduled in my port for another 2 months, huh?" V spat as he held his chin harshly.

"I-I r-" The man was cut off as TXT entered the room bowing down a little. V nodded and smiled slightly to the younger ones.

"Soobin, get this man to speak. Yeonjun investigate the cargo with Taehyun and Bomgyu. Kai can stay here with Soobin" He orders everyone as the younger ones nod smiling.

"Come to the mansion after you guys are done. I want you all to meet someone" V said as he walked out with J-Hope and Suga trailing behind after ruffling the 5's hair.

Taehyung checked his pocket searching for his spraymint. He cursed under his breath as he remembered that he didn't take any in a hurry. He looked forward to his hyungs. Yoongi was driving the car and Hoseok was in passenger seat scrolling through news feed.

"Hyungs do you have spraymint or anything?" Taehyung asked.

"No bub we didn't carry any. We didn't knew we would have to come here" Yoongi answered and Hoseok nod agreeing to the other.

"Why didn't you carry any Taebear?" Hoseok asked.

"I was in a hurry hyung" Taehyung sighed.

"God bless you then Taebear because we both didn't even took a puff today" The duo laughed.

Taehyung gulped already imagining his mom's reaction. His dad smokes sometimes as well so he doesn't say anything but when it comes to his mom you can just say that after smoking it isn't a wise option to go in front of him. Nevertheless he was lucky because when they reached home, Jin was nowhere around.

Taehyung quickly sprinted to his bedroom as Yoongi and Hoseok laughed at the boy. Taehyung entered the bedroom and sighed in relief. His eyes landed on the pretty boy who was still playing with Bubbles as Cloudie and Yeontan were fast asleep on their mini beds.

Taehyung smiled at the scene in front of him as his baby Koo was petting the little bunny and the little bunny was purring under the younger's touch. He walked towards the younger and ruffled his hair. His baby Koo looked up at him with a pout but soon turned into a smile as he saw it was his boyfriend.

The elder leaned in to peck his forehead but Jungkook turned away as his nose caught the smell of the cigarette. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he completely forget about that when he saw his baby playing with Bubbles.

The smoke smell was a kind of particulate sewage according to the younger. The smell of the smoke is one thing, transient through unpleasant. It is the carcinogenic quality that bothered him.

'When you love someone you need them to take care of themselves, to show you that they plan on sticking around'

That was the thought that lingered in Jungkook's mind at the moment. He looked at Taehyung again but scrunched his nose again at the smell. He let Bubbles down as the little bunny hopped to his own bed.

"What's wrong love?" Taehyung asked.

"Smell" The younger whispered and Taehyung sighed pulling away from the younger's face knowing it will be a long night.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

***************************** I have a lot of Taekook edits that I want to share it with you guys

I have a lot of Taekook edits that I want to share it with you guys. Should I make a page on Instagram? I can't open a YouTube channel though. What do you guys think?