(14) Smitten

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook stood so still as his eyes followed the bird in flight. He watched it as children do, with that look of love and awe. His eyes stayed with the bird, the beating wings captured his mind in the most calming of ways, the same way soft waves on the beach do. It was as if he is in love with nature, with life itself, and everyone else prayed that this life nurtures that sense in him, keep him as whole as he was born.

There's something about Jungkook that makes Taehyung feel so young inside, but not in a childish way. He wakes the pure side of him, the best side, all the facets of himself that only require love to be healthy and whole.

Should he have eternity to be with this guy I would sink into serenity, just content to be close. Their energy vibrates in such a unique way, each the perfect compliment of the other.

He is not simply "in love" he is well and truly smitten. Any other could only be a poor reflection, no more substantial than a shadow of the real thing. Jungkook is what makes Taehyung's heart strong. His smile alone burnishes Taehung's soul into a beauty it could never have achieved on its own. Before they met Taehyung was one, now he is a half, yet somehow so much more than Taehyung
ever was before.

"Koo baby let's go back now" Taehyung called.

Both of them were out in a park. Jungkook never visited one so the latter brought him here to play. It was only the two of them. The sun was setting and they had to return home before dinner in order to not get scolded by Jin.

"TaeTae, can we pway mowe pwease" Jungkook requested with a pout and his wide Bambi eyes pleading Taehyung silently.

"Aish only 15 minutes more" Taehyung being how smitten he is for the younger agreed.

Jungkook cheered and played a little more. The next time Taehyung called him to go home he immediately latched himself on the elder. Taehyung picked him up, knowing that was the reason the younger jumped on him.

"Did you enjoy baby?" Taehyung asked as he drove towards their home.

"Yessh I did TaeTae" The younger giggled.

Jungkook's brain has now adapted the basic pronouns, be it the first person second person or third person he knows it all now because of his Da and Meow.
He now calls Yoongi as meow as Yoongi was really difficult for him to say and Hoseok is now called as Hope, Jimin is still Chim though.

Jungkook is now more like 7 or 8 year old boy. His brain growth is really rapid. Nobody expected it be so fast. It's like he gets a year older in 1 or 2 weeks. He is adapting everything faster than expected. A miracle his brain does, you can say.

There is also a new side of the younger nowadays, a mischievous one. The little one randomly catches insects or brings random cats and dogs home. He would just go the garden they have in front of their mansion and catch insects and if if he would ever saw any street cats or dogs outside the house he would bring him.

Once he found a little frog in the garden he caught it and brought it inside. He ran to his Ma to show him the frog.

"Ma, see I have a pet" He said and showed the little frog who was in his hand.

Jin literally screamed and ran away from there. He then went to his Da and when Namjoon asked him to let the frog go he started crying. Namjoon then had to bribe the little one with ice-cream in exchange of the frog's freedom. Later that day, when the little one was getting scolded by his Ma for bringing out random insects but his TaeTae saved him and brought him to their room to cuddle.

Seeing the younger's desire of having pets Taehyung decided to get him 4 pets for his birthday which was on the way. Taehyung even went to a pets shelter and booked 1 fluffy bunny and 2 cute little puppies. He promised them to get it on the morning of 1st September, his baby's birthday. When I say the elder is smitten for the younger, I wasn't joking.

They all are hoping that till Jungkook's birthday he will be 10, if he does it will be a lot. Seeing the progress of the boy it would be easy to say that he will be a 10 year old on his 20th birthday and it will be a great achievement for everyone.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: After Jungkook's birthday chapter which is also going to be the the next chapter, should I time skip to a 15 year old Jungkook, his teen self? What do you guys think or want? Do you guys want more chapters of little Jungkook or I can skip to a 15 y/o Jungkook after his birthday so that Taekook's relationship starts changing into something more. Gimme feedbacks for this)

...This chapter's mischievous Koo...