(6) Scared

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

"Who do you love?" Mom asked.

"I think... I think I'm falling for that boy" I replied as my eyes got moist.

"Jungkook" I whispered.

I hid my face in mom's stomach as tears rolled down on my cheeks. Yes, I Kim Taehyung aka V the mafia leader of Bangtan cries in his mother's embrace. Some might find this unbelievable seeing how cold and heartless I am but for my hyungs and my parents it isn't something new.

All 5 of them know how much of a softie I am but at the same time love is something that I have already been scared of because in my dark world it only brings pain. The boy I am falling for is already broken and the most fragile thing in this world. I wanna protect him and I of course don't want to push him into this dark world.

"Omo, my big baby why are you crying? It's okay to love someone Taebear" Mom said rubbing my back.

I stopped crying and looked at him. He was smiling.

"You know it's not easy for us mom. If any of our rivals even get the slightest idea of me having a weakness or a lover they will use him against me mom" I whined.

"Well, bub you're a mafia leader for a reason and you know you just have to stay strong for your love and protect him. I know you're scared but that's okay it's actually normal when you love someone. You're dad was also a mafia leader when I first met him but that didn't stop me from loving him. I knew that if I'm going to love him I'd have to be strong for him, for us" Mom caressed my hair.

"But mom you made yourself strong to save yourself and you got so strong that you even joined dad but mom he, Jungkook isn't even in his correct state of mind currently. He doesn't even know how to walk, how will he save himself?" I know I currently am over thinking but I'm just so scared for my baby.

'Wait W- did I just call him my baby. You're already so whiped Kim' I thought.

"Bub, loving that little boy isn't gonna be easy. You have gotta be patient with him because it will take time for him to actually grasp everything and act according to his age. You will have to suffer as long as your love is only from your side and I know you well so I can say that you will be patient and trust me when everything will be okay then your love will be returned by him. I can feel that" I nod my head slowly understanding what mom said. 

"I have world's best mom" I said and hugged him. 

"Yah don't butter me up and get up I need to make dinner for everyone. Also Koo will be sleeping with you because in the car I saw how comfortable and peaceful he was with you" He said and I got up nodding my head. 
.
.
.
.
After dinner, I carried Koo to the bed and laid him down but he started whining when I stood up to walk to the other side of the bed. 

"How do you wanna sleep then baby?" I asked laying down beside him. 

He tugged on my T-shirt again and again so I pulled him on top of me, making him giggle. He got comfortable on top of me and fell asleep really quick. 

I chuckled softly at the cute little baby. He must have been tired from playing all day. I held him protectively and went to sleep. 

'I'm scared but don't worry baby I'll protect you with my life. I love you and I'll be patient and wait for you till you get big even if I get old till then' A small smile appeared on my lips at the thought.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter. 
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting. 
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that. 
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(This is how Taekook slept)