(24) Making sure

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

The boy is like a snapshot out of time. I can see his hair blowing in the spring breeze, his youthful face turned toward the sun. Though his feet are scarred he still dances, dances like the joy of life within him cannot be tamed.

In that white shirt and denim shorts he could be anyone, no one. But to me he is the world itself and without him I cannot enjoy a simple flower or the rising sun. There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep him safe from harm, but I cannot protect him forever. I can only be there when he falls and stand well back while he reaches for the stars.

 I can only be there when he falls and stand well back while he reaches for the stars

I talked to mom about him, that he is claiming himself to be 20 years old. And he was confused as well because a month ago he was just 16 so how come he grew up to be 20 all of a sudden. Something is going wrong.

I talked to everyone and we came to a conclusion that we will get him to meet Baekhyun hyung, he is my cousin and a famous psychologist. Even though there is nothing wrong we still gotta make sure that my baby is okay not only okay but healthy as well, both mentally and physically.

"Hyungiee" I looked at the source of voice.

"Yes baby" I replied back pulling him close by his waist.

"Can we go get ice cream pwease" He pouted giving me puppy eyes.

"Sure baby, let's go" I said and interlaced our fingers together before walking out of the park towards the parking lot.

We were actually out on a long drive, requested by my little bean. He said he was getting bored at home so I compiled to his wish. I opened the door for him as he sat himself on the passenger seat, I leaned closer to him to buckle up his seat belt properly.

I pulled back and gave him a kiss on his forehead before walking to the other side as we drove away to get my baby his ice-cream. We had a big thing coming later today. I was scared and nervous but we don't have any other option.

"Baby"

"Yes hyungie"

"Finish your ice cream we are going to meet someone at home, okay?" I said as he was enjoying his ice-cream, he nod his head as he continued eating.
.
.
.
.
We went back home and hyung was already there. I called him earlier this morning telling him everything about Koo. We walked to the living room, holding hands. I saw Beakhyun hyung was chatting with the others.

"Hyung" I called and he immediately stood up, hugging the hell out of me.

"I missed you too hyungie but let me breath" I sighed as he broke the hug with a huge smile.

"It's been so long, Taebear" He said and I nod. I averted my gaze to who was looking at Baekhyun hyung with curious eyes.

"Hyung this is my boyfriend, Jungkook and baby this is my cousin Baekhyun hyung, he is a p-psychologist" I stuttered saying the last word.

Koo bowed in front of hyung but he hugged Koo as well, squishing his cheeks after he pulled away from the hug.

"Aww.. you are so cute" Hyung squealed making Koo blush furiously.

"Koo come with me" Mom called as he nod his head before following him.

Mom signaled me something and I nod before pulling Baekhyun hyung out of the living room to the garden.

"Hyung" I hesitantly said, he sighed and pat my head.

"It's okay Taebear, I just need to make sure that his brain is in the right state because in growing up you become stronger in body and brain. You learn how to lift yourself up both in body and spirit, to keep them safe in all ways and not simply the obvious. And the same goes for Jungkook we need to be sure that he is lifting himself well both mentally and physically" I sighed and rubbed my face after hearing hyung.

"Don't worry, he will be okay" He pat my shoulder gently in assurance.

"I just, just don't wanna lose my baby hyung"

"You won't Taebear, trust me" I nod hesitantly.

"Let's go inside, I gotta check him too" He said and we both walked back inside.

Koo was there with Mom - Dad and the hyungs. I went to him and sat beside him, he looked at me and smiled. I held his hand softly giving it a squeeze before taking a deep breath.

"Baby, there is something we wanna tell you" I said and he nod his head telling me that he is listening.

"Baekhyun hyung here actually came to see you, he needs to check that you're mentally healthy. Don't take it in a wrong way sweetheart and you trust me, right?" I looked up at him.

"Of course I trust you hyungie" He replied and I cupped his cheeks, kissing his forehead and cheeks softly.

"Let's go and talk in the study room Jungkook" Baekhyun hyung said and Koo nod his head, standing up.

"I'll be here Koo, waiting. I love you" I said and he gave him his bunny smile.

"I love you too hyungie" He replied before walking away with hyung. I sighed and looked down. I felt myself being pulled in a gentle hug, I looked beside me to see Jiminie. He have me a soft smile as I returned it back.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

We have gotten a wonderful surprise today

We have gotten a wonderful surprise today... The full version is finally here also Hobi's voice and the beats, it's just perfect... He wanted to show how matured he has gotten with music and he did, I am so so so proud of him.. 🥺