Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Light grew steadily outside until the curtains glowed just the same as stained glass. Kim Seol stuck his head behind the fabric to survey what the day might bring. The road was slick with water, though the puddles remained quite still, no hint of rain still falling. Above the clouds were still grey but without the denseness of yesterday, allowing patches of blue to form.

The little boy made his way to a certain room and climbed up on the bed and slipped beside the elder. He latched himself tightly on his mumma and as on instinct his mumma who was fast asleep wrapped his arms around his little baby and pulled him closer giving him a loving kiss on his baby's forehead.

"Mumma" Seol called softly and heard a raspy humm from his mother.

"It stopped raining" He said again and heard a small laugh from his mumma.

"Then seems like your grandpa was right, Dada would be coming soon" Jungkook said as he opened his eyes.

Well, the thing here is, Taehyung was out of the country for some mission. It had been 2 weeks since then and his little baby Seol was missing him a lot that he cried for his Dada one whole day. That day his grandfather told him that his Dada will be back the day it wouldn't rain in the morning when he would wake up and in these 2 weeks today was the day when the boy woke up to see no rain in the morning.

"Can we call Dada and ask?" Seol asked.

"Go ahead bub" Jungkook replied and passed the little one his phone.

Seol held the phone in his little hands and dialed his Dada's number. He brought the phone close to his hair and waited patiently while on the other hand Jungkook got up sitting on the bed.

"Hello Dada"

"Hello my little baby" The voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

"Dada it stopped raining, when will you come?"

"I will be home in an hour bub, so be a good boy for your mumma and get showered. We will have our breakfast together" Taehyung replied.

"Okiee, I will be a good boy for mumma" Seol said and hearing that Jungkook smiled.

"Okay then will see you in a bit bub" Taehyung said and they hung up.

Parenting is the one job you never quit. Every day is a new chance to get things right, to sow the seeds of love and confidence. Taehyung and Jungkook guide and nourish, allowing Seol to develop into the person he was born to be. Not only Taehyung and Jungkook but Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon are helping Seol to find what he loves, what his talents lead him to.

They all always watch in anxiety as Seol tries out his wings yet are proud. They let him know that his home will always be his there and right now it's not even the right time to let the little baby be burdened with the pressure of future as he is just 5 now. Yes, Kim Seol is 5 years old, 5 years since Taehyung and Jungkook got married and had Seol, their child for life and their Euphoria for Infinity.