(29) Ready to let go

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

His footsteps echoed sharply on the floor, sounding overly loud in his own ears, like the booming heartbeat of a condemned prisoner of past, who is still locked with something traumatic.

"Love are you sure about this?" I asked for confirmation as we were standing in front of the small room where that bastard was locked up.

"Yes Koo, if you wanna go back we can you just have to say" Mom said.

"I wanna do this" Koo whispered.

"Just know that we can go back anytime, alright?" Dad said and Koo nod his head.

Jimin hugged him as I was holding his hands to comfort him when he needed it. Yoongi hyung came back with the key and I gave him a nod to open the door. He did and Hobi hyung pulled out a black mask for him, Koo took it and I helped him to put it on so that his face wasn't visible fully. Hobi hyung then switched on the dim lights.

The man sat their unconscious, his hands held together with chains to make it secure as well as his legs chained up securely, it was more tighter than he did to my love. I felt Koo squeezing my hand, I turned to him and pulled him a reassuring hug.

"You know, no matter what I love you" I whispered in his ear and felt him nod against my chest.

"I love you too" He replied back, I smiled slightly and kissed his forehead.

"Hobi hyung" I called him and signaled him, he understood and brought out a bucket full of ice cold water and splashed it on that bastard's face.

I heard him gasp for air as his eyes shot open, my face turned blank and inhospitable. He looked at me with a helpless look and I couldn't care less.

"Well Jeon, I have brought my boyfriend to meet you today. He is the love of my life, I can kill and die for him without any hesitation" I said with a smirk.

"Why does it concern me Kim?"

"Ahh, still got attitude I see" Dad said with a scoffed and I tsked, agreeing with him.

"Now baby" I said still looking at the bastard and then tilted my head to Koo and saw him removing the mask.

"Come forward sweetheart" He did what I said.

"Y-you!" The bastard stuttered from the shock that made my smirk to widen.

"Hello father" Koo muttered bitterly.