(9) Butterfly

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The mountain rose on horizon, sheer striking down from snowy peak. Only the base was softened by the emerald of a pine blanket. The breeze played with the little one's slightly long hair making him giggle.

Everyone was smiling, seeing the little one happy. They wanted to go on a family outing from many days. From the day since Taehyung met that Jeon pest but due to some circumstances, well mafia missions they couldn't. It's actually been 3 weeks since that day.

Jungkook has progressed more, as we all know he has started walking perfectly and he still hasn't started speaking but he calls Jin as 'Maa', that's it. But now the little one can understand what any other person is saying. A little bit though, like a 5 year old baby.

All of them would have thought that Jungkook is a mute till now, if he wouldn't have called Jin 'Maa' because his mind has been growing really fast and the little one is really catchy of anything. He is a perfect example of beauty with brain.

So, today everyone is having a picnic on a small mountain. It was like trekking for everyone except Jungkook as Taehyung was the who carried him half the way, well it was more than half. As the little one is still skinny it was really easy for Taehyung to do that.

While they were sitting on the grass, on a picnic mat of course. A butterfly caught Jungkook's attention. He got up and walked to the beautiful creature, wanting to catch it. Everyone was looking at him attentively. His actions showed who he was still a baby.

A baby that'll grow up soon. Everyone is waiting for the day when the little one will start speaking even a little bit will be enough for them. Taehyung has been really patient with his feelings. Seems like he has kept his feelings aside till his baby becomes mature enough to accept or decline Taehyung's love.

The thought of Jungkook not accepting the elder's love has crossed his mind a thousand times and to be honest, Taehyung is scared. Scared of the future. One thing is sure though, if the younger falls in love with someone else who isn't Taehyung then he will happily let him go without any questions or expectations. He is ready to sacrifice anything even his own life if that's what will his baby happy.

He can happily die without any hesitation if that'll mean the younger is safe and happy. He is afraid of the future, really afraid.

The bunny boy on the other hand was still chasing the butterfly, giggling when the beautiful creature flew away from him. He has understood that Jin isn't his mom and his mom isn't here with him, she is sick. He understands that but the motherly love, care and comfort he is getting from Jin is enough for him to know that Jin is his mother, his actual mother.

No offense to his real mom but the things a child wants from his mom has been all given by Jin.

Has anyone ever wondered why being in the same room as Jungkook, his mother never even touched him. Yes, there were chains on their hands but it was long enough for his mother to reach Jungkook. So, why? Why? Is there something that is still unknown to them.

The answers of these questions are all with his mother but there's someone else who knows about this, who has seen all the things happening to the poor boy with his own eyes, helpless and guilty that he couldn't help him.

But many secrets are going to be revealed, "accidentally"
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜