(17) Those eyes

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was sitting beside the window with a drink in front of him. He wasn't drinking it though, he was just stirring it lost in his own thoughts.

It has been two days since the incident happened, two days since they talked. Taehyung has been avoiding Jungkook. He isn't even home most of the times. He has been overworking and staying at his office. Although he once came home but luckily for him Jungkook was sleeping as the latter was tired from crying too much.

Jungkook is living in guilt. He is guilty that why did he even had the urge to do that. Why couldn't he just control. He hurt his TaeTae, his TaeTae is angry. He doesn't love his baby anymore. These thoughts were running in his little head all the time. He has just been crying all day, he couldn't even sleep properly, well both of them because they're so used to their usual sleeping habits.

Jungkook laying on top of Taehyung and the elder holding him securely.

Taehyung was in his office when Namjoon and Jin came in without knocking. They saw their son was on his chair with his head laid back and eyes closed. He was tapping the pen he had in his hand on the table. He too lost in his own thoughts.

Namjoon and Jin walked to him and Namjoon tapped Taehyung's shoulder lightly making him flinch. He instantly opened his eyes and saw his parents.

"Mom Dad what are you both doing here?" He asked.

"We are here to take you home. Let's go home we need to talk" Jin said.

"Mom I have some work I-I'll be home later, you guys go" Taehyung said grabbing the nearest file and pretended to read it.

"I'm your mom Taehyung, I know when you lie" Jin said sternly.

"Let's go home Taehyung-ah" Namjoon said patting his shoulder lightly.

Taehyung knew it wouldn't be any use to argue with his mom and dad. So he sighed and agreed to go home. He picked up his coat, phone, wallet and car keys and followed his parents.

During the whole ride Taehyung was lost in his thoughts again. He didn't actually agree to go home just because of his parents but he really wanted to see his baby. He still wasn't sure if Jungkook did it unknowingly or he loves him as well. There could be a possibility that Jungkook doesn't love him like that because that boy barely understood feelings, he is still a 16 year old after all.

Soon they reached home and Taehyung was immediately met by Jungkook who was sitting on the couch as Yoongi was teaching him. Taehyung was about go to their bedroom silently when Jin called him,

"Taebear go get freshen up and come to our room"

Jungkook snapped his head when he heard 'Taebear', his hyungie was here. He looked at Taehyung and the elder was already looking at him.

When they shared the similar glance, they said through their eyes,

I missed you.

Jungkook's POV 

There was something in those eyes, a pain behind it. I looked into TaeTae's eyes. Then I knew. The anger was nothing but a shield for pain, like a cornered soldier randomly throwing out grenades, scared for his life, lonely, desperate. I watched as he breathed slowly.

What if nothing blew up? What if there were no consequences? Wouldn't TaeTae calm down and talk to me? Wouldn't the shield clatter to the ground and let the pain tumble out?

TaeTae hyungie isn't angry at me. He is in pain and confusion? I'm still confused about his feelings but his eyes reciprocate the same feelings as mine. Is it just in my imagination?

But your eyes tell a different story hyungie, different than what I thought for the past 2 days.

Taehyung's POV

I see you. I do. I see pain in those eyes.

It has sat there for the past two days, trapped in the confusion we both are carrying. I see love too, the love you would give, should I just take the chance and confess.

The confusion, it's still there baby, and one day I will set you free from this confusion. I'm not perfect, yet I love you and I know what love means. I have been longing for this love for so long. I have been waiting to see the love in your eyes ever since I met you.

Falling in love with you was the easy part. Admitting to you that it happened, that's hard. You see I've had these very efficient defences for so long and you didn't even notice them.

Even if you love me like I love you, is it soon to confess? Is it too soon to make you mine? But I Need You, I need you badly, maybe I am selfish, selfish for you.

Should I just take the chance and confess?

But your eyes tell a different story baby, different than what I thought for the past 2 days.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(Should Taehyung confess?)