(20) Heaven for us

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

He tried to ignore me, but I pulled him by the hand, like the moon pulled the tide and the tide pulled the sand. We were on the beach taking a stroll under the moonlight and everyone else went home, giving us some alone time. Our fingers locked together, similar to puzzle pieces, and I knew this was right. His stormy Bambi eyes told me that it was ok. They told me that something amazing was imminent.

I knew this was it. It was now or never as we walked together. Him and I. He knows that when he wants to make a change, he has to take a chance. Stop worrying. Take a chance and make it happen. I poured out my heart for him. Now its his turn.

"H-hyungie" He whispered and I looked at him, he had a crimson shade on his cheek bones as he was smiling shyly.

"Yes Koo" I replied back.

"Thank you for all this" He said and I stopped walking.

He looked back and I pulled him closer to me, our fingers still interlocked as I had my other hand on his waist and he had his other hand on my chest. He didn't look at me. He felt shy and I smiled at that.

"You don't need to thank me for anything love. You being here with me by my side is enough for me to anything and everything for you love" I brought our interlocked finger closer to my lips and kissed his knuckles as he blushed more.

"Is it wrong that I love you insanely?" He asked as his eyes were shinning more under the moonlight.

"No, it isn't wrong baby. I am actually really happy that you do" I kissed his forehead and he gave me his bunny smile.

This is our new truth and this truth is our water, love is our moonlight, if we keep doing that the way we began then him and I are gonna be evergreen.

It's important with a new love that we have made the effort to fully heal first, to do the inner work that is required to become a whole person once more. Otherwise we put upon the new love the "crimes" of the ones who came before.

We are all unique. All born into our era, our family, our body. We can only be ourselves and accountable for ourselves. And this is all the more apparent when we fall in love, when we need to see the new person as they truly are, no filter, no expectations, only acceptance, loving them always and in all weathers.

Now, when I feel that I am glad that we took time to develop. After all, he needed to heal first. Not only him but also me, I had to heal as well in some aspects and I had to be a better version of myself for him.

"So we are boyfriends now" He mumbled shyly.

"We sure are" I smiled.

"Hyungie this place feels so much better with you. You inspire me so much. It's beautiful that how being in love is making me happier than ever. I promise to be a better person for you. I promise to win every battle for you. Everything feels just so happy with you, I can't even express. I promise to be selfless and make your life better, I promise to make your bad times good and good times unforgettable. Since I have started falling in love with you I also started to discover the parts of myself that I didn't even knew existed. I love you, I love you so so so much hyungie" I felt like tearing up as I heard him voice out his feelings.

I pulled him in a hug. In the heat of his hug there were welding sparks. We are born to flow, to feel our love and that around us become as an river in the ether. And in these hugs, these moments of togetherness, we are at the centre of our own divine vortex.

He did it. He took the chance and poured out his heart as well and I feel like I can't be more happier than I am now. Is this what heaven feels like? Well I don't know because I won't get to know the answer of that. So, I'll just consider this moment, Him and I together a pure and true heaven of pure and true love.

"You're the only person I know that gives indefinite hugs" Koo mumbled and snuggled in more.

"Well, love where else would I rather be?" I snickered.

In that moment my arms squeezed a fraction tighter and I felt Koo breathed more slowly, his body melting into mine as every muscle lost its tension to the spring air. This was life, real life, a real heaven.

Today was indeed a heaven for him and I.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Baby Koo 🤧💜

Baby Koo 🤧💜