(2) Chains

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I was actually very confused when the man came running to us pleading for help.

"What help do you need?" Mom asked what I wanted to so I just waited for the reply.

But before the man could reply that pest interrupted.

"Jongin you bastard have you forgotten the things I have done for you?" He spat and the man in front of us lowered his head.

I signaled Suga and Hobi hyung to take him away. They nod and dragged that pest to the hell room where he will know what happens when you try to betray Bangtan.

"Speak" Jimin said.

"S-sir the m-man is a psychopath. H-he has captured and locked his own son and wife in the basement" I didn't understand why this should concern me.

"They must have done something to deserve that" I said in a cold voice but the man immediately shook his head aggressively denying.

"I'll show you. Can you come with me?" He said pleading, I looked at my dad and he slightly nod his head looking at me.

"Lead the way" I sighed.

He nod and walked us to the basement. I heard rustling of chains and a soft voice calling someone.

"M-my l-little b-baby J-Jungkookie" A shaky voice was heard.

The man opened the door and we entered the tacky room. My eyes got stuck at the beauty who was in the corner of the room, an angel though he looked pretty blank. His face didn't show any emotions. His eyes showed null. He is beautiful.

The boy was chained. His hands chained together and his legs too. He is very skinny seemed like he wasn't given anything to eat for very long. His nails were really long like really long. His hair were touching his lower back. Anyone could easily misunderstand this beauty as a girl but I can confidently say that he is a boy. He was wearing a simple simple hospital gown which was worn out and dirty.

I was snapped out of the trance when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked beside me it was mom.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nod.

That's when I noticed a woman beside the beauty. She was breathing unevenly and her eyes were fluttering close.

"Ma" The beauty whispered and I couldn't really hear his voice.

Jimin and mom carried the woman out as the Jongin finished opening the chains on the woman's hands and legs.

"Open the boy's chains too" I said and turned to dad.

"You weren't paying attention, were you?" Dad said and I shook my head.

"This boy was locked here from 19 years. To be exact was brought here an hour or two after he was born. The lady is his mother. Jongin came to us for help for the woman as she suddenly was breathing heavily" Dad explained and I don't know but I felt my heart clench for the boy and at the same time my blood boiled because of that pest.

"What's your name?" I turned around and kneeled in front of the beauty who was now free from those chains.

"He doesn't know how to speak the only word he has uttered till now is 'Ma'. He wasn't given proper love, care or food for him to grow up that resulted to this. He is still a little baby trapped inside the body of this 19 year old boy" Jongin said as his eyes were getting moist.

I wish I could free him from these invisible chains, the chains which have been keeping him from growing, seeing the world, from love and care which he never got.

I wish I could free him from his self developed chains.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(This is what Taehyung got stuck at

(This is what Taehyung got stuck at. The beauty of this beautiful boy)