(27) Caught in a lie

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

The guilt is ice in my guts. It could be a hundred degrees out and I'd still be frozen on the inside. I can't melt it on my own, I can't shift it at all. I need him to bring his warmth, to show me that I can be better, that I can still serve him. I wanted to be perfect so much for him and it kills me that I wasn't.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Koo barged in with a scary face, I shot up as he came to me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and was about to hug him when he signaled me to stop with his hand.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" His voice wavered a little but he still managed to pull off slightly stern face.

"About what?" I asked confused but he scoffed at me.

"About that bitch being your first and only fling" He said angrily and I was really confused.

"Who are you talking about? What fling?"

"Don't talk like you don't know anything. Who is that girl with whom you smoked?"

"Shannon? She is also a mafia lord sweetheart, nothing else. She is just here for a deal" I answered and I was really confused why would he call her a fling.

"TaeTae don't lie to me please" He sounded so vulnerable I felt my heart clench at that voice, I sighed and sat down.

"Sweetheart, come here please?" He hesitantly came closer and pulled him on my lap.

"To keep you safe I would tell infinite lies and never flinch. I believe in honesty, yet love is my supreme first principle. I love you. You are my heart and soul. Trust me when I say this I really have nothing to do with her. I have just met her twice or thrice sweetheart and she has always been clingy to not only me but the hyungs and mom dad as well.

You are my first love, first kiss and even my first romantic touch. Yes I did wrong, I shouldn't have smoked but trust me I really am trying hard to quit. Please understand me a little as well love it isn't easy for me to let go of the addiction but I am trying my best to drop the habit. It will just take some time to let go of it fully" I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I am sorry that I didn't understood things from your end, I should have known that you won't break any promises, I was just so angry that I didn't think about that and reacted immediately. I lost it when I saw her holding your hand, I can't stand anyone else other than me touching you.

I can't bear the thought of you and someone else who isn't me as well. But she just came and said that she is your first and only fling when I introduced myself as your boyfriend and I didn't know what to think hyungie, I felt really lost" He explained and I now understood everything.

"Sweetheart, we both are boyfriends now and we need to trust each other because trust is the foundation of any relationship, without trust our relationship will fall apart and I really don't want that.

I trust you with my whole life love and I expect the same from you. You love a mafia lord baby and you have gotta stay strong don't believe whatever other people tell you. Talk to me first, alright?" I said softly and he nod hiding his face in my neck, I felt a kiss being placed at the same place.

"My emotions are a part of me, and in this relationship they blend with yours in the most delicious of ways. Yet there are times I have storms inside, never because of you hyungie, but from the insecurities I am carrying, that triggers me bad. It is for me to know that the fear comes from another place and time, that there is no connection to you.

It is for me to remember that you love me as much as I love you. And then in those moments of storm I must find my calm core by myself, centre myself, or else I will always need to be calmed. I love you too much to do that to you and so I will keep on learning, keep on evolving, maturing. I'm really sorry hyungie" He said and I intertwined our fingers and brought it close to my lips and placed a kiss.

"Don't be sorry baby. I understand it was confusing to you and the feelings were new but talk to me whenever something happens like you did today, okay? And I will deal with that snake myself don't worry" I felt him nodding against my neck.

That snake was caught in the lie she tried to feed my baby.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you more baby" I replied back rubbing his back soothingly as I felt his calm breath against my neck.

Communication is a learning tool. We let it educate us so that we can move on into a better future. I just hope our future will get better and better with every new day.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

This is really freaking adorable 😭